Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 10 of 18
notoriouspat wrote:
Yep...I shared what I was picking. They can confirm... However, I got nothing back from them so idk. maybe just busy?. Im not one for calling out b/c I miss more votes than anyone lol

Chat 1: Hosted by KC: w/Me and Jacob
Chat 2: Hosted by Me: w/KC and Thick
notoriouspat is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Can confirm NPat’s first chat. Nothing much got done because none of us really had anything to share
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my chats were
1: Hosted by TLM = TLM, Thick, and Jacob
2: Hosted by rock = rock, jacob, and TLM

will the others post your chat groups?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I can confirm Tennessee's chat with me and Jacob. I also had one with just me and Jacob, though that one never really took off.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I confirm that I finished off the keg at the Lamda Lamda Lamda house.

Those guys really know how to party
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is not too late to change our role choices. these are the roles that could be chosen to prove we are students
Author:
May each Night target a player, which will cause the target to be informed that they were targeted and given a book. The book can contain up to 5 English words only. The target will not be informed who targeted them nor are you allowed to give your name.
announce what your book will be and that you will target me (or somebody else for each example) = i will verify in the forum
Business Manager:
May choose two players every Day. Those two players will be able to chat privately with each other during the following Night (and only during that Night). Can’t be yourself.
choose me plus 1 and announce it in the forum ahead of time = i will verify in the forum
News Director:
Target a player during every Night to make that player either Loved or Hated for the following Day only. PM the target to the host who will only announce it publicly if requested. Can’t be used on the same person consecutively. Loved: the “Loved” person has -1 vote to start the lynch votes. Hated: Similar to being Loved, but the “Hated” person has +1 vote to start the lynch votes.
Love me and have cw announce it
Psychologist:
May each Night target a player, which will recruit them into a research lab, allowing everyone within it to communicate with each other via PM. Once added to the research lab, will stay there permanently (until they die). Can’t by yourself.
post ahead of time in the forum and target me and i will verify
Teacher:
1x. -May one Night target someone and silence them for the next Day phase, making them unable to post in the forum or through PMs. The target may still place lynch votes and talk through Role PM.
do not target me - but we can figure out a way to verify
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will change from engineer to news director if everyone else comes online and says they will also. this is a fool proof way to expose the mafia.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i assume mafia can not pick a role since they already have a role. anybody that picks a verifiable student role = is not mafia
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you pick news director = do not, do not, do not love me since my engineer role will kill you for targeting me. i just verified that w cw.
Tennesseelogman said:
02 Apr 2024, 23:26
Engineer:
1x. -Will kill any player that targets you during this Night. You will not be informed of who, if any, targeted you at Night. Any actions used on you will (usually) still work.
does this kill any player that tried to kill me or does it kill any player that targets me with any ability?
Crywolf said:
02 Apr 2024, 23:29
The engineer will kill anyone that uses any ability on them, as long they were targeted by someone
Tennesseelogman said:
02 Apr 2024, 23:30
even the Love/hate by the news director? = news director would die?
Crywolf said:
02 Apr 2024, 23:32
Yes
I believe I even used the word "target" for the news director role. the words "select" and "target" etc. can be used interchangeably, but mean the same thing
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Another morning day… several of us had to get up early to go to work, possibly regretting our choices now? The town is buzy in anticipation as we are getting new XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, and some new lights for the run-down grocery The future now seems unclear because even as you all have left the college, all of you folks must still come back to the campus and vote. Just like election day, you must work and vote LoL.

Now Day 3, lynches are happening and abilities can be used if applicable.
Your roles are now updated to match your current job. I will try my best to see your ability request and do my part of the ability as a host ASAP.

Please note that none of the abilities in the Graduate Roles List are passive-You actually have to tell me that you are using it. I cant read your brain :)

Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i will change from engineer to news director if everyone else comes online and says they will also. this is a fool proof way to expose the mafia.

I would have done that had I seen this. Been a busy day and just getting back on since this morning. Also, for what it's worth, I got the role I asked for.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what do we do next?
we are making little to no progress here.
did you pick one of the following roles that are now verifiable?
Author: Business Manager: News Director: Psychologist: Teacher
TLM - no
Live long and prosper