Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 7 of 18
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
all the above have 3 players in each room. my most productive chat rooms in past games have been 1 on 1 but we may not have that luxury here.
cw - will this opportunity be a recurring event or will it depend on player choosing the careers that allow for chat rooms to be established (which are Business Manager and Researcher)?
This is not a recurring event. The Headmaster cant have everyone be partying all the time. Yes, the abilities to communicate will depend on the player.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:48 Modified: Today, 03:50 
... In case you graduate(survives until Night 2), you will be able to pick a role on the Graduate Roles List.
2ofclubs said:
28 Mar 2024, 01:48
Thick
Crywolf said:
28 Mar 2024, 02:06
noted
a couple of things of note here
1 - why did you modify this post when only the moderator is allowed to do that?
2 - the sequence of statements by cw that you quoted and then your request to chat w thick does not make sense. did you have prior knowledge that these chats were going to be allowed before the rest of us or were you already in a chat w thick?
3 -
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 02:19 
To be clear don't invite Thick3 or KC7 if you invite me.
according to the time stamps, you had already requested a pm w thick but here you are pretending that you do not want to be in a pm w thick due to the fact that you believe thick to be mafia
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Okay... I'm caught up. I only voted Jacob to see if anyone would follow suit. I don't really suspect him to be Mafia. Its only slightly odd to me that he's away, and only answering to sat that he is away, rather than adding anything of value. It's suspicious to me how hard 2oC is working to keep Jacob alive.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
Okay... I'm caught up. I only voted Jacob to see if anyone would follow suit. I don't really suspect him to be Mafia. Its only slightly odd to me that he's away, and only answering to sat that he is away, rather than adding anything of value. It's suspicious to me how hard 2oC is working to keep Jacob alive.
Jacob had the same Town Student PM as me is all I am saying. I am not working to keep him alve buy questioning why you post nothing and then vote him after his reveal.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:48 Modified: Today, 03:50 
... In case you graduate(survives until Night 2), you will be able to pick a role on the Graduate Roles List.
2ofclubs said:
28 Mar 2024, 01:48
Thick
Crywolf said:
28 Mar 2024, 02:06
noted
a couple of things of note here
1 - why did you modify this post when only the moderator is allowed to do that? Not sure what I modified with in the 2 min period or if I even did.
2 - the sequence of statements by cw that you quoted and then your request to chat w thick does not make sense. did you have prior knowledge that these chats were going to be allowed before the rest of us or were you already in a chat w thick? NO 1st copy/paste with partial role 25 Mar 2024, 23:16, CW chat announcement post 28 trong>Mar 2024, 01:37, my request for Thick chat 28 Mar 2024, 01:48, CW noted request 28 Mar 2024, 02:06
3 -
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 02:19 
To be clear don't invite Thick3 or KC7 if you invite me.
according to the time stamps, you had already requested a pm w thick but here you are pretending that you do not want to be in a pm w thick due to the fact that you believe thick to be mafia
Correct I pretended not want to chat w/ Thick. I never said Thick was mafia - I said early I think may be N as in neutral.
Maybe I deleted player(s) name from chat room request.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
where are these party chat rooms? I have already paid my $1.99 to Miss Cleo and been screwed once........*Hiccup*
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
@ TLM I am not saying you are M. Period.
I am not M. Period.
KC is 90% M.
Thick is 90% N.
Jury out on Npat.
Jacob and I are 100% Town.
- I wont share why I have not given TLM 90%+ town.
Rock 75% town.
I won't get crazy and say lynch KC or Thick given they are at. 90% not 100%.
Note wmy meaningless percentages that just give a reference to the level of my predictions. Like a Midwest weather person report.
I can't prove the 100% but my reveal of Abilities: None followed with others post of there PM says a lot. Besides mafia most likely know each other and others are Town and/or Neutrals. I will likely choose Bartender or Psychologist idk
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Neutral?

I only go one way to Town Clubs, with a quick stop at "Campus Liquors" they know my face by name. Just picked up a case of Old Milwaukee Red Can.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will party with clubs, thick, and jacob if that is alright with you guys. i will welcome an invitation to any and all other groups that want to make plans. don't bother inviting me me if you have plans to share nothing because i will ask for info and give info in return for the advancement of the student cause. 1 on 1 chats will also be most welcome (even with the 3 i am parting with) as that is where we have a better chance of finding common ground and making alliances.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i will party with clubs, thick, and jacob if that is alright with you guys. i will welcome an invitation to any and all other groups that want to make plans. don't bother inviting me me if you have plans to share nothing because i will ask for info and give info in return for the advancement of the student cause. 1 on 1 chats will also be most welcome (even with the 3 i am parting with) as that is where we have a better chance of finding common ground and making alliances.
Ditto. I put in chat request with Thick as you know. Hopefully we can have a few drinks and laughs.
Again the Neutral speculation was before your PM reveal. Follow the time stamps.
Bottom line that means nothing is the input from KC Npat and Rock.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!! As we prepare the coming parties, everyone is having a blast. Someone who goes by ThickTalon has volunteered to stock up on some “party drinks”. All the dorms are filled with people and some of you guys have even been invited to multiple parties. Being the party people you are, you all decided to at least attend every party you were invited. 

At some point during the early morning, someone saw that one of the dorm’s lights were out. So before the parties could begin, the whole campus went to see if anyone was still there. A body was found with a bloody knife still in the body. One of you carefully check the pulse; maybe still alive. Silence fills the whole room as some ponder on who could have done such a thing, while some were thinking about who’s next. Could it them?
result of the day (click to show)
Its the start of Day 2-ending at 00:00 server time. PMs will soon by sent out and lynches are still happening, even with the parties.

Have FUN

Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg clubs
sounds like maybe you were on to something
i am in 2 chat groups now - let's see if anything can come of this day's discussions. until further notice
# no lynch - subject to change
Live long and prosper