Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 3 of 18
Rockbert wrote:
I have no ability. Looking for study partners
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Crywolf wrote:
Deadline- Phase 0 is over. I will start Day 1 now, since I am already set up for the next phase

As all of you have settle from Spring Break, the anticipation and excitement for the first month of school back on campus were crazy. Everyone was prepared and had their coffee ready. A few people have already been planning on their future jobs. BUT WE CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THE RUMORS!!! As a movement to uncover the mystery, many people on campus have pledged their allegiance on the student side. Some of the folks have also stated the need to work together and study, as several claim to not possess current skills to even start a crack on the case.

Amidst the chatter and discussion, one student took it upon themselves to remind their peers of an important upcoming event: the school-wide agreement to be democratic and have a voting session in the auxiliary gym. It was emphasized that every student must participate in the voting process to uncover the mystery and avenge Joe, whose passion for student engagement and truth had left a lasting impact on the campus.

It is now currently Day 1 and will end at 00:00 server time:
Please remember to vote-you may vote #No Lynch but may not #Abstain.
Not voting will add 2 votes to your name.
The forum is open

Please take a moment of silence in memory of our beloved Joe.

Crywolf is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Lynch Jacob24

*hiccup* I uh. *hiccup* i zeem to feel you are differently playing this game already. *hiccup*

Anyone have some water?  Uhhh.
Rockbert wrote:
#No Lynch for now
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Lynch Jacob24

*hiccup* I uh. *hiccup* i zeem to feel you are differently playing this game already. *hiccup*

Why Jacob?
My suspects I already stated.
I am leaning to KC. Thick can understand leaning with his drinking diet.
I would like to hear your rambles about going to go to the roof.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
ThickTalon
Lynch Jacob24

I’m at a church thing. Will be home tomorrow night late.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Crywolf said:
25 Mar 2024, 23:16
You are a Town Student

Ability: None

Xxxxxx being lynched before Night 2, you xxxxxx xxxxxx be able to graduate, having to immediately xxxxxxx a role on the Non-Graduate Roles List.

In case you graduate(xxxxxxx until Night 2), you will xxxxx xxxxx to xxxxxxxx a role on the Graduate Roles List.

Good Luck!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
Jacob24
Crywolf said:
25 Mar 2024, 23:16
You are a Town Student

Xxxxxx being lynched before Night 2, you xxxxxx xxxxxx be able to graduate, having to immediately xxxxxxx a role on the Non-Graduate Roles List.

In case you graduate(xxxxxxx until Night 2), you will xxxxx xxxxx to xxxxxxxx a role on the Graduate Roles List.

Good Luck!

Welp.......*hiccup*  I uh...think I see the same role from the Wolf's Man as I have as well.. *hiccup*

I went up to the roov, Clubers, and you were not there to bee seen. Beer me please

#Unlynch Jacob24

#Lynch 2ofclubs
2ofclubs wrote:
Remember we can select the same role.
@ Jacob and Thick 23:16 if you need help with your black outs, I can fill you in. The 1st lesson is its the engine not the caboose that kills you.
2nd it's not your bank account or the numbers of toys that matters. Yea it helps but in the end it's what you added to the the world because you take nothing when you leave.
3rd if you are a straight 'A' student - YOU THINK TO MUCH.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
No abilty for me.
The town folk see the 1st reveal.
Voting me just makes you smell.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.