Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 8 of 18
2ofclubs wrote:
FFS Free kill for mafia! Looks like I am going to go the way of other elders and not play.
GL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Clubs is still in the game though right? Can he talk in forum? Can he be in chat rooms?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
he apparently can not yet be in the chat rooms because i invited him to mine and he is not there.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Sounds like Clubs is dead dead. The graduation thing only applies for being lynched
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
either that or he has been sent to the dean's office and is there making a deal of some kind even as we speak. i would not be surprised to see him back after night 2 in a different capacity/role.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
okay, I am caught up. I have two chats and hope to get something productive out of them. I too will start right now with #No Lynch, until further notice.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
GG clubs - Never expected the Mafia to have a kill so early in a game with 7 people.

interesting to say the least. 

I think that I have probably painted myself into a corner with my banter with Clubs *hiccup* and for being known as the town drunk. As Mafia will undoubtedly blame me for clubs' death.
 2 o C..... please come back as the bartender so I can tip you well.....

I supplied all the frat houses with kegs of Blue Chimay to try to ease the grieving period
ThickTalon wrote:
Actually.... if Mafia can just pick us off one by one shouldn't we at least lynch a someone so they can stay in the game and get an ability?

Tennesseelogman wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: Today, 15:38 
Post #115
Actually.... if Mafia can just pick us off one by one shouldn't we at least lynch a someone so they can stay in the game and get an ability?
well i hate to say it, but that sounds like something mafia would say since
Mechanics (click to hide)
On Night 2], no Night kills will happen.
according to this = mafia can not kill every night - at least not night 2
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am in 2 chat groups and will mostly shut down for the Easter weekend as cw suggested. but i will read and respond to any comments or questions here or in the chats. i am not in a chat w kc, npat, or clubs so if you have anything for me = ask me or tell me here for now. hopefully will be able to PM chat later if somebody picks the right role and wants us to.

HAPPY EASTER AND UPCOMING RESURRECTION DAY
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: Today, 15:38 
Post #115
well i hate to say it, but that sounds like something mafia would say since
Mechanics (click to hide)
On Night 2], no Night kills will happen.
according to this = mafia can not kill every night - at least not night 2

Seems like a valid point, though I am not ready to lynch a name just yet. Thick, have you sobered up yet? haha. You've been talking about drinking so much I think I got a contact buzz. haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.