Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 9 of 18
Tennesseelogman wrote:
cw has said that the extended break is due to Easter weekend but i wonder if that is just a cover for his April Fools surprise that involves club's return to the game in a different role?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Haha. that may be. Are our chats still open or no?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Crywolf wrote:
Y
Rockbert
Haha. that may be. Are our chats still open or no?
yes-still open
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will be picking engineer
Engineer:
1x. -Will kill any player that targets you during this Night. You will not be informed of who, if any, targeted you at Night. Any actions used on you will (usually) still work.
if mafia targets me = i will die but so will they = that's a pretty good trade for town/students
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch vote
no lynch - 6 - TLM, rock, KC, thick, npat, jacob
dead (we think) - 1 - clubs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
not me - who are you in a chat with npat and have you found any teachers or confirmed any students?
i have openly shared what role i have requested - anybody else want to do the same?
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Well it appears that even with a dead body, you all knew how to party. Loud music, food, and drinks supplied by Thick had everyone in a great mood, even so that we all decided to vote together
As the vote stands:
No Lynch- Tlm, rock, KC, Thick, NPat, Jacob

Result: Noone was lynched or killed

GRADUATION NIGHT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get your gowns ready and invite your families and friends and foes, because you all are attending the Graduation ceremony. Hope you all have been preparing and ready to declare your profession. Let's hope all your professors taught you well and you have learned to survive in the real world. Who wants to be who? Are we going to have some competition in the fields or will some of us be the sole responible person for certain jobs? Or are we just gonna go with the flow and start a job that has a nice name around it? Only fate will decided now... but the Headmaster is happy that he gets to force you all to leave the school once the Graduation ceremony is over. His speech is already planned, 2 words-

Good Luck

Now Night 2, ending at 00:00 server time as normal
Please tell me the role you want by the end of Night 2 via your Role PMs, and you will have that role at the start of Day 3.
No kills will happen this Phase
Jacob24 wrote:
Well someone killed Clubs let’s not forget
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
would it help if each of us posted who we were in a chat with? i am willing if all agree.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
KC321
It’s quiet on campus. Is everyone town?!

I know I am. Are you? Did you kill Clubs?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann