Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 6 of 18
Crywolf wrote:
Yes- The forum is open at all times

as hinted, Day 2 will add an additional resource that may be appreciated by a few some most all of you guys
ThickTalon wrote:
Looks like me and Jacob were the only 2 to reveal roles...even though there was nothing telling. I would say that makes the other 5 of you suspect.

With Clubs being the top of the list with his made up % and nonsense.  *hiccup*
2ofclubs wrote:
I said my was the same as Jacbs and is the same as yours.
I was the 1st to use the "Abilities: None" and all town could see that before you two posted it. Remember I said I can fill into he blanks also. On to something else.

Why would KC vote a revealed town ? 
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
Crywolf
Yes- The forum is open at all times

as hinted, Day 2 will add an additional resource that may be appreciated by a few some most all of you guys
With the Headmaster' approval, it has been allowed that the parties start a phase earlier than planned. It is feared that not all will make it to graduation night, so some of us may as well enjoy the last few moments.
Every single player may request this phase to have a party PM. The party PM may have up to 4 people, one of them being yourself. Please tell me who you are inviting via Role Pms, and I will set it up at the START of Day 2. The party PMs will close at the end of Day 2.

Mod's Thought: I just realized that I forgot to post this. Originally, this was going to be posted at 02:00 server time, when phases were normally going to start, but forgot that I started this phase eariler.:(
2ofclubs wrote:
I know the partiers. Definitely the one who has been practicing on the roof top.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
somebody that is majoring in math should advise us on what groups to form to be the most productive while also being able to keep things manageable. since i am a music major and will be going to conservatory after i graduate before i start my career - i will temporarily yield to another more qualified student or even a teacher if you admit to being one. remember - the party can have up to 4 but it might be better to have overlapping chats of 2, 3, or 4.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Suggestion only
TLM1 invite clubs2 and 1 other sober aka student.
To be clear don't invite Thick3 or KC7 if you invite me.
Jacob4 can invite Rock5 & Clubs2
Thick3 can invite Npat6 & Rock5
Npat6 invites Jacob4 & Thick3
Rock5 can invite clubs2 & Kc7
KC7 already has a chat group LoL - just kidding
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
looking at numbers only and not the names associated with them - that puts
1 in 1 chat room
2 in 4 chat rooms (assuming 2 forms a group which he has not in the above scenario )
3 in 2 chat rooms
4 in 2 chat rooms
5 in 3 chat rooms
6 in 2 chat rooms
7 in 2 chat rooms (assuming 7 forms a group which he has not in the above scenario)
kinda not equitable don't you think? but we are not after equality - we are after usable information
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
all the above have 3 players in each room. my most productive chat rooms in past games have been 1 on 1 but we may not have that luxury here.
cw - will this opportunity be a recurring event or will it depend on player choosing the careers that allow for chat rooms to be established (which are Business Manager and Researcher)?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Why would it matter if you and I were in a room together clubs? Scared you will get caught?

Schlauncha
ThickTalon wrote:
I was just up on The 4th floor by the pool. There is a rumor of Ghostface wandering the campus. 

Then again I was talking to the bottom of my Jonny Walker bottle at noon today so. Man I am so glad that classes are over for me. Come on Graduation!!!!!!!

Someone put me in a chat! Going to pass out, I think. *hiccup*
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I was just up on The 4th floor by the pool. There is a rumor of Ghostface wandering the campus. 

Then again I was talking to the bottom of my Jonny Walker bottle at noon today so. Man I am so glad that classes are over for me. Come on Graduation!!!!!!!

Someone put me in a chat! Going to pass out, I think. *hiccup*
I invited you Thick right off the bat. Keeping my friends and foes close ;)
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My favorite is old #57 sour mash. Straight or a dark of coke. Let's party like it's the end of the world. Rumor has it that adulting bites.
WRKD4IT