Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 5 of 18
2ofclubs wrote:
No game abilities.
I have special Google to see through smoke.
Highten smell to sniff out stinch.
Big ears to hear what's not being said.
And a gut that's generaly 75% right.
Go ahead lynch me - I will be the town bartender at college watering hole. No roof top drinks z
- OSHA and MADD frown on that.
Seriously I am 100% town and 99% sure Jacob is town. We have to lynchers voting both of us. HMMM!!!!!!!
They were the ones that were also slow post nothing.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
I will post my entire role ....

To: ThickTalon

Crywolf said:
25 Mar 2024, 23:16
You are a Town Student

Ability: None

Upon being lynched before Night 2, you will not be able to graduate, having to immediately pick a role on the Non-Graduate Roles List.

In case you graduate(survives until Night 2), you will be able to pick a role on the Graduate Roles List.

Good Luck!

ThickTalon said:
26 Mar 2024, 03:01
Thanks Wolfman

ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs you are the bad guy *hiccup*

If not help out us nice Town Students as a non grad...*hiccup*
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
KC321
Love how I’m 90% m according to 2oC. No one knows anything!
Yeah. Nevermind..

#Lynch 2of c

AS tLM said. This is a good play by you when you are mafia. Give your pointless percentages a when there is no way you know anything about us.

*hiccup*
I know you claimed an ability.
I know KC has said nothing and voted to lynch a Highly likely ToWn.
I know something else or the lack of that points to scum.
And we all know TLM & I are favorites for others 1st kill.

WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
Deadline- Will be counting the votes to make sure I have the voting history correct
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
And I posted part of it prior to you doing so. I also said I can fill in the blanks /black outs xxxxxxxx.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
As anyone taking an english major would know, sometimes people face a writing block, great ideas but stuck at the steering wheel. If the school had to describe itself, everyone would agree on being at a block. It first became evident when at one point everyone voted to not have anyone get kicked out of school. Some in fear of possibly ruining an innocent student’s college tuition, some because they dont even know what to do to with Graduation Night coming very soon. Should we all wait till Graduation Night and hope that most people will make it to that Night? Or should we force people to leave the school now? Whatever the case, the people’s voice has spoken…

As the Vote is read:

No lynch(5)- TLM, Rock, Clubs, Jacob, NPat,
Jacob(1)- KC
Clubs(1)- Thick
It is NOW NIGHT 1- No one was lynched. Good Night!

...as you all start to leave the aux gym, there was excitement in the possibly of partie(aka Parties for Many!)s happening on Night 2...more to come Day 2...
Crywolf is online.