• 1583 posts
  • Page 1 of 106
2ofclubs wrote:
Welcome Friends and foes to Mafia D12 Style
Their are 3 factions, Mafia-Neutral-Town. Who will Dominate or fall c/o Drop, Dice, Cards, M/S, Broken Truce, mis-click etc.
 It's now N0 (Night 0 32 hours) Play to win!!! Phases are 24 hours starting at 24:00 server time. No eliminations 1st 3 phases.
**D1 (Day 1 is 48 hours) It starts at 24:00st Turkey Eve and ends 24:00st Black Friday.
- Only PMs generated by Moderator are allowed. Game Thread will be open 24/7.
- Inactives (inactive 2 phases in row) may turn neutral for 1 phase then kicked.
- Mafia may not know each other until 5th phase but this Condition is subject to use of abilities, players skill and luck.
#LYNCH count specifics may not be revealed i.e. "After abilites applied, Player XXX is eliminated"
- Don't assume the traditional. i.e. a #LYNCH is for lynching, it could be an anti lynch vote.
- Ability request are through original roll PM #ACTION PLAYER. "Abilities may Skew/Block Moderators reply".
- Mod answers may appear to be vague i.e. your ability could not be processed c/o game mechanics, roles, protection etc.
- Random is based on dice, cards and active abilities/roles.
- Multiple win clauses 3 or more. Could be by faction, shared or single player win clause. LOL hey its 99.99% 2oC !
- Most standard mafia rules/practices do apply.
I reserve the right to make mistakes.
It's ok to ask questions!
PLAYERS
Spoiler (click to show)
ROLE NAMES
Spoiler (click to show)
COLORS
Spoiler (click to show)
ROLES
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
OH
MAN
HELP
US
ALL.

This is a clubs game and it is already Babbly.

Ok. Just posting for visibility. I am happily Town and ready to help town win in any way possible.

There is a ton to unpack and knowing clubs everything from color to role name to our player names will mean something so lets tread lightly with information given out. This helped us last game.

Harold Shipley was most definitely both a Doctor AND a Serial Killer. 

Would the real Fred Please stand up
Rockbert wrote:
Chiming in here as I used the wrong forum just now. Looking forward to this, thanks Clubs!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
Chiming in here as I used the wrong forum just now. Looking forward to this, thanks Clubs!
Hmmmm. Wrong forum you say? IDK about that...
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Im here and excited for another great round of mafia!
but like all serious, what do all the things mean cuz im lost lol
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm really tired, but checking in. I'm taking this game seriously, and I'll try and get to grips with it before sleeping
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my first observation = 14 players and 18 colors - 9 colors from the d12 color options for a risk game = black, green, orange, purple, cyan, yellow, red, blue, and pink
what does it mean if anything
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
my first observation = 14 players and 18 colors - 9 colors from the d12 color options for a risk game = black, green, orange, purple, cyan, yellow, red, blue, and pink
what does it mean if anything

There are also 18 roles
ThickTalon wrote:
Should we try to decifer and separate roles Into potential town/neutral/mafia ?
ThickTalon wrote:
Or could some have multiple roles? Kinda like "extra lives". Unlikely but it is a clubs game so anything is possible
notoriouspat wrote:
Madagascarter
Anyone have multiple win clauses as said in the PM? I only have one.

Also only have 1 WC. Town and ready to mingle! Way I see it, we have to do most of our heavy lifting before phase 5, b/c then they'll know the other Mafia members.
notoriouspat is online.