• 1583 posts
  • Page 10 of 106
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
Is anyone else from this PM group willing to speak up? Share some observations if nothing else. I feel like this info just kind of fizzled out.

Maybe because the others are mafia and/or neutral and they are afraid to get caught in a lie.

ThickTalon is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Ryomyr
I volunteer as tribute. gg

Sorry I am confused by this.
ThickTalon is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Ryomyr
I volunteer as tribute. gg
???
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs said:
24 Nov 2023, 23:47
You Faction was hidden / kept secrete via 2 blocks. All the player could see was the Dice tattoo you got on a drunken shore leave.

Ryomyr said:
24 Nov 2023, 23:51
2 blocks?

Other player actions? Nothing I did, right?

2ofclubs said:
25 Nov 2023, 00:17
Other player actions? YES Nothing I did, right? Game mechanics - reference your Role line and abilities.
ROLE: xxxxx
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't know why Anax was blocked from seeing my information. None of this is making any sense to me.

Jacob24 wrote:
Seems as though someone targeted you with an ability similar to mine last game that can protect players, but also something in your role PM that blocked as well. Can we see what that is all about?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Night 1 has ended. It was the last night with no eliminations and the end of mod protection. There was still movement with in the ranks. Someone called in a Boeing AH-64 to assist an evac. Also decoy flare (aerial infrared countermeasure) was used successfully. Unfortunatly the flare lit up the ground and revealed an armory.
"John has a long mustache"
It is now DAY 2  aka b-wagon time for itchy fingers.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
General overview from my full forum readthrough:

TLM - Jumped somewhat on Anax train to lynch Ryo - 8/10
Rockbert - Has given out most information, seems logical - 9/10
Jacob - Spearheading campaign, was in PM group where information was shared - 11/10
KC321 - Was asking about multiple dominator ranks, probably has rank - 6/10
Crywolf - Claims info on other player having a rank, shared WC - 7/10
elysium - claims no rank, not super active - 6/10
MacEohaid - reluctant to lynch D1, pretty laid back approach - 7/10
Madagascarter - Worked to uncover WC from townies, was in PM group - 9/10
NotoriousPat - Floated team chat idea before PM group was made, hasn't said much since - 8/10
Anaxagore - Has been targeting Ryo from the start (43), told others to work with him but hasn't given much evidence - 4/10
Bluegoetz - Single post (7) - ???/10
Ryomr - Has been under fire from Anax, posted some info from 2ofClubs PM about abilities being used on him - under investigation - 4/10
anuorre - Single post (25) - ???/10

Number values are my personal confidence in each player - feel free to weigh in on your ideas. Still waiting to see the conclusion to the Ryo vs. Anax saga.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
day 2 is a lynch phase - -but what else?
i think 2oc designed this game for his total enjoyment and nobody else's. i think night 2 will see a flurry of attacks and an equal or greater number of counterattacks.

i fear that we may lose 2 town members due to anax's presumption that the only reason his investigation was blocked was because it was a mafia or neutral move. i do not think either of the bad guy factions know each other yet so i don't how that would be possible. i am now more interested in hearing from anax about how he came up w his confident conclusion that ryo is a good kill for town.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Ryomyr
2ofclubs said:
24 Nov 2023, 23:47
You Faction was hidden / kept secrete via 2 blocks. All the player could see was the Dice tattoo you got on a drunken shore leave.

Ryomyr said:
24 Nov 2023, 23:51
2 blocks?

Other player actions? Nothing I did, right?

2ofclubs said:
25 Nov 2023, 00:17
Other player actions? YES Nothing I did, right? Game mechanics - reference your Role line and abilities.
ROLE: xxxxx

Ryo, can you explain the line in bold above?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Repeating my request for a WC from Anax and Ryo. If you're town, that can't hurt you. If you refuse or ignore it, it'll start to seem scummy.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Anaxagore wrote:
I was blocked twice, why me?
Cause some people don't want Ryo to be vulnerable to night action

What's funny is that I doubt mafia knows what my night action is but unless someone else claims the block on me and justify it, it's very likely Ryo is mafia
Anaxagore wrote:
If Rio had said he is the one who blocked me I would have understand from a town perspective but he said he didn't