• 1583 posts
  • Page 9 of 106
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
Crywolf
has anyone heard from anuorre, because he's been extremely inactive, so is he now a neutral or something?

He could be neutral, he could be mafia, or he could be town. I don't want to make the mistake of getting overzealous on someone's silence. I've done that before.

Probably should give him a bit of leeway around Thanksgiving, he may be out of town or busy with family
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Rockbert
Crywolf
has anyone heard from anuorre, because he's been extremely inactive, so is he now a neutral or something?

He could be neutral, he could be mafia, or he could be town. I don't want to make the mistake of getting overzealous on someone's silence. I've done that before.

Probably should give him a bit of leeway around Thanksgiving, he may be out of town or busy with family

- Inactives (inactive 2 phases in row) may turn neutral for 1 phase then kicked.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
Who did you target with your night action Ryo?
No need to reveal what your action is

I didn't target anyone.

#Lunch Anaxagore (The Bully)
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
anax has almost admitted that he has an investigative ability that he used on ryo and that ryo should die.
nobody else has claimed anything of use. wc wording differences seem to tell us nothing.
logically we lynch ryo 1st and then anax if he is wrong. protect anax tonight and henceforth if he is right.

ryo - what say you?

I say you are making a mistake. If Anax has an investigative ability, that's great. (unless he mafia)
Jacob24 wrote:
Ryo can we get your WC please? Would go a long way in proving your innocence
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Also lynching won’t do anything b/c it’s still night and there are no elims this round…
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Ryomyr wrote:
Jacob24
Tennesseelogman
anax has almost admitted that he has an investigative ability that he used on ryo and that ryo should die.
nobody else has claimed anything of use. wc wording differences seem to tell us nothing.
logically we lynch ryo 1st and then anax if he is wrong. protect anax tonight and henceforth if he is right.

ryo - what say you?

Still want to hear Ryomr’s defense but if he goes dark, this seems like a good option.

I didn't target anyone. I have not used my ability. 

I don't think Anax has anything on me. I think this is a classic fishing situation. Anax is very good at pressure campaigns. 

He usually has a powerful role before he feels more confident asserting himself. So, I think Anax could have the investigate ability, but he might be more dangerous. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:

did i read somewhere that a player might get silenced or prevented from voting by use of an ability or by the moderator? also he may the active in PM or w clubs which would not get hem neutralized and kicked.

oh and i am quieter because i have had a lot of Thanksgiving going on but mainly because working in the forum is not my style - i much prefer working in the PMs but since that is not an option here (except in rare cases it seems) = i am out of my element. i do not mind taking the lead for town as some have suggested - but i have no more info than the rest of you.

ryo is on the hot seat now. it can be really bad to be the 1st one accused/targeted for lynching - but it does give us something to go on. if ryo is mafia or neutral = i would be a good lynch. if ryo is town = that's bad, but we then certainly have our next target = anax

as pointed out - it is now night 1 so no lynch votes now. no kills tonight. more info gathering by some. perhaps more PM chats by some. the next 2 phases should get things going with players giving facts and not just theories. when something solid is presented = i will be the 1st to jump on it. and when false accusations are made and a town dies = i will be the 1st to hold them accountable.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ryo if you are extremely valuable to town - perhaps you should give us your full role PM and if believable = you will avoid the lynch and other town members can protect you at night
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
Seems so early to lynch anybody, we could accidentally lynch a towns person without any grounds. Now if anax can shed more light on the situation then I second TLM's motions. Also what would be the danger if the towns people gave their role and color. That might get the ball rolling so we could start to lynch those who don't come forth?
Crywolf wrote:
the tricky thing is that Mafia could easy pick a color and a role that noone has, given the extra colors and roles
Crywolf is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Is anyone else from this PM group willing to speak up? Share some observations if nothing else. I feel like this info just kind of fizzled out.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann