• 1583 posts
  • Page 6 of 106
2ofclubs wrote:
Crywolf
quick question-how many ranks exist in D12?
22 including Dominator PLUS you can consider the Unranked and even stretch it to consider the Hidden rank
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Crywolf
Rockbert
Feels like we are no closer to a unified town. Mafia is going to start picking us off soon.
We do have the slight comfort that mafia wont know each other for a while and that there is no elimination(does that imply no lynching AND no killing?)
With the roles, I agree that there are non-duplicated roles, because whats the point with having more roles than players
The towns are gonna have to gather as much intel as possible for now and then we can defeat Mafia once all the protection wears off
No eliminations via lynch, shot or inactive kicked for 3 phasee (day 2 moderator protection ends). Only way out is if D12 bands a player.
♣︎♣︎

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Night Zero phase has ended.
It is now D1 (day one), a 48 hour phase c/o Turkey Day.
As for the night, some slept while others lurked about and nobody was eliminated. It appears there may have been some cheating at the table. A few had awsome dice and have established a foot hold.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
What phase is it?

Can you make some bigger posts for days and nights?
IT IS DAY 1
18.5 Hrs to dead line.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Crywolf
22 including Dominator PLUS you can consider the Unranked and even stretch it to consider the Hidden rank
This seems to indicate that there are a series of assigned ranks based on the ranking system.

This might be a way to suss out players claiming duplicate roles/ranks?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Crywolf
This seems to indicate that there are a series of assigned ranks based on the ranking system.

Does anyone else have a rank?

I just re-read my role PM carefully and all I know is I have a role name and a colour but not one of these ranks https://dominating12.com/shop/ranks, so maybe colour is the way to go to find any double claimers?

Does anyone think revealing your colour assignment will give away faction information? Will it make it easier later to come back to colour claims when more info is revealed?
Crywolf wrote:
i think color is unrelivant, based on what 2ofclubs told me in PM
tho its probably used to suss out ppl, like you mentioned with the ranks
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Crywolf
Rockbert
Feels like we are no closer to a unified town. Mafia is going to start picking us off soon.
We do have the slight comfort that mafia wont know each other for a while and that there is no elimination(does that imply no lynching AND no killing?)
With the roles, I agree that there are non-duplicated roles, because whats the point with having more roles than players
The towns are gonna have to gather as much intel as possible for now and then we can defeat Mafia once all the protection wears off
No eliminations via lynch, shot or inactive kicked for 3 phasee (day 2 moderator protection ends). Only way out is if D12 bands a player.
♣︎♣︎

What about banning a game moderator;)
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
elysium5
2ofclubs
Crywolf

Does anyone else have a rank?

I just re-read my role PM carefully and all I know is I have a role name and a colour but not one of these ranks https://dominating12.com/shop/ranks, so maybe colour is the way to go to find any double claimers?

Does anyone think revealing your colour assignment will give away faction information? Will it make it easier later to come back to colour claims when more info is revealed?

Interesting observation.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Anyone want to share a win condition? There is a small group chat that I have randomly been chosen to participate in. You could clear yourself pretty early if you share your win condition?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:

To: Rockbert

2ofclubs said:
   21 Nov 2023, 16:20

XXX
   ROLE: XX Town XXX
   ABILITIES: XXX  
   WC: Your faction wins when all Mafia are eliminated - You need not be alive.

There is my win clause, and faction. I am not divulging anything else at this time in this forum because there are too many unknowns still and we don't know if he is using the game types either do we? Could someone be playing assassination? then giving your color could put the target on you. I think don't give out colors right now.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.