Neutral = Neutral (7)
Warm = Mafia (4)

4 colors not used................
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
Ryomyr
Rockbert
notoriouspat
Anyone have an ability to do "team chat" or something? Maybe since Dom12 themed, this might be a feature. If so, best we can do and grab a few in that chat and compare some WC or abilities? Just spitballing here

Good idea. I wonder if that is an ability considering this would be the "game chat" right? so there must be a team chat.

I like TNL's initial thoughts about how the colors break down.  I asked Clubs if it was a "mapless" game, to which he replied yes, but I can't help thinking that he has some sort of map in mind when conceiving the game. For example, what if his idea for the faction breakdowns was based on a irl game of 1v1?  That concept would imply that we have and even split of Town/Mafia/Neutral. 

He said it was going to be a three team game (memory here), so I think town might be careful sharing colors at the beginning. There might only be 5-6 of us and not all of the standards colors will be town. In short, I think is highly unlikely for there to be 9 town in total.  

This post stinks too much information. I'm lynching you tomorrow

Okay, I guess I am doing the same for you? Bon voyage!
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore's silence and hostility are a big red flag! 

Shares nothing and comes out with a knife!

We should still be concerned that his favorite movie is "American Psycho" and that he hacks D12 by only playing 3 person Caps games!!! VEry ALarmING behaviors!! :)
MacEohaid wrote:
Hi all. This one sounds very intense and mysterious. So many twists and turns and smoke and mirrors. I need 3 rounds just to figure out what I am supposed to be doing. 
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
Thick: That took alot of spit...

I have one for the names too, but ......
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
Thick: That took alot of spit...

I have one for the names too, but ......

Let's have it!
ThickTalon wrote:
All from the thoughts of an Owl:

They mean nothing, only overanalytical ramblings from a Tree sitter.

NewBee - Neutral
Dominator - Town/Mafia/Neutral
Dice - Town
Unranked - Town
Unlimited - Neutral
Statistic Manager - Town
Map Creator - Neutral
Staff Support - Town
Contentious Player - Neutral
Avoided - Mafia
Neutral - Neutral
Fogger - Town
Same Timer - Mafia
ADD TIME - town/Neutral
Token Leader - Town
Long term - Neutral
Trader - Mafia
Capitalist - Mafia
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
All from the thoughts of an Owl:

They mean nothing, only overanalytical ramblings BABBLING from a Tree sitter.

NewBee - Neutral
Dominator - Town/Mafia/Neutral
Dice - Town
Unranked - Town
Unlimited - Neutral
Statistic Manager - Town
Map Creator - Neutral
Staff Support - Town
Contentious Player - Neutral
Avoided - Mafia
Neutral - Neutral
Fogger - Town
Same Timer - Mafia
ADD TIME - town/Neutral
Token Leader - Town
Long term - Neutral
Trader - Mafia
Capitalist - Mafia
Now can you put side by side with color and might as well add ability.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Night Zero phase has ended.
It is now D1 (day one), a 48 hour phase c/o Turkey Day.
As for the night, some slept while others lurked about and nobody was eliminated. It appears there may have been some cheating at the table. A few had awsome dice and have established a foot hold.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Okay, I am caught up from a busy day of work. I like the thoughts that Crywolf and Jacob had in posts #34-36. Also intrigued by what Thick has put together there in his "tree sitter" posts haha. This one seems to promise quite the complication and no surprise that coming from Clubs.

So now we're in Day 1 right. I'd like to revisit the question of whether or not there is someone that can open up a "Team Chat?" Town is at a disadvantage here with no PMs and if there are that many neutrals as some of the posts have suggested? This could be ugly.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the last game had only 3 mafia and went rather quickly so i suspect that there are 4 mafia and 2 or 3 neutral and 7 or 8 town.
logic dictates that we have a nightly shooter (maybe 2 = an even and an odd), an investigator, and a doc. maybe a distractor and an extra vote - but roles do not match w abilities.
mafia will have a nightly shooter and maybe an investigator or thief
neutral a shooter w a limited number of shots and a player that can influence other abilities in some way. the neutrals may have to find each other and work together or they might be told their group later on like the mafia or they work independently of each other
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.