• 1583 posts
  • Page 8 of 106
elysium5 wrote:
I am not in a PM group.

I just got home and am re-reading all of the posts.

I will probably post some thoughts in a little bit if I see anything worth noting.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Anaxagore wrote:
Who did you target with your night action Ryo?
No need to reveal what your action is
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Day 1 has ended
Early but nothing will change.

After heavy feasting with gratitude, not everyone was content. Soldier movement was minimal but a few did some seriouse scoutting.  One found a fellow soldier cold, wet and a little shell shocked.  Another took out a bridge thwarting reconnaissance.  Propaganda was circling about a Coup d'état. Strike that, no need to continue with spreading false info. :D The-chair-is-against-the-wall...
PM me if I missed something and please submit your actions early.

It is now Night 1 (normal 24 hour phase). The last phase of the so called peace treaty agreement between factions. 

WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
The meeting was called using an ability, however the player who called the meeting did not get to choose who was in the meeting with them. If you’ve been paying attention, you might be able to figure out how it happened and I’m quite confident that there are some people who know exactly how it happened and should take advantage of that before mafia rise to power.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
if this mysterious PM group was truly random, as in the drop on a board is random, then that could mean that neutrals and mafia are a part of it and it's not just one faction like town. So if you are town and you are in this PM group, tread carefully. I will say that I am not in that PM group.

This is possible and part of the reason we didn’t get a lot done. WC analysis is all we really got to and even that was muddy. Thank you for the heads up though.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
anax has almost admitted that he has an investigative ability that he used on ryo and that ryo should die.
nobody else has claimed anything of use. wc wording differences seem to tell us nothing.
logically we lynch ryo 1st and then anax if he is wrong. protect anax tonight and henceforth if he is right.

ryo - what say you?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
RyanairLol wrote:  Posted: Today, 11:41 
Post #113
Someone give me a reminder when next mafia is out.

mada is hosting next. i did PM you on the last one that i hosted = no response. will try to mid December on mada's. look forward to having you back :)
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
anax has almost admitted that he has an investigative ability that he used on ryo and that ryo should die.
nobody else has claimed anything of use. wc wording differences seem to tell us nothing.
logically we lynch ryo 1st and then anax if he is wrong. protect anax tonight and henceforth if he is right.

ryo - what say you?

Still want to hear Ryomr’s defense but if he goes dark, this seems like a good option.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
has anyone heard from anuorre, because he's been extremely inactive, so is he now a neutral or something?
Crywolf is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch Ryo

Pretty confident here

I'd like to know a bit more here. I don't disagree necessarily. Will watch to see how this starts to unfold before casting a vote.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Crywolf
has anyone heard from anuorre, because he's been extremely inactive, so is he now a neutral or something?

He could be neutral, he could be mafia, or he could be town. I don't want to make the mistake of getting overzealous on someone's silence. I've done that before.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofClubs is kicking people who are inactive for 2 straight phases so he’s keeping track I’m sure
Tennesseelogman, 2024