• 297 posts
  • Page 1 of 20
RyanairLol wrote:
Hey loyal citizens! Your king has some information! There have been murderers on the loose in Scotland! We suspect 4 murderers are disguised among you! You job is to find them before they go on a rampage to reach their goal of assassinating me! If I think that the job you are doing is unsatisfactory, I will myself banish anyone at my will!

PMs will be sent mostly in this format:
Hey {player name}, you are a {role}!

Your abilities are {abilities}.

You win if {win clause}.

Good luck.

The usual rules must be followed. However, you are allowed the right to speech at amy time.
More details(deadlines, etc.) to be sent once the game starts(on night 0).

Players name list:
TenLogMan died night 1
Peri died day 2
NotPat
KC
Pyg
Thick
Abs
2oc died day 2
Mac
Rc
Hiscor
Anuorre
died on day1
RyanairLol wrote:
We'll start the chaos once 1 more player joins. Oh, and is it ok if days last for 2 days and vice-versa for nights as well. I'm okay if it lasts for 1 or 2, anything is good.
RyanairLol wrote:
Around 10 or 10 30 AM CST? I will have to check, it will be based on my schedule.
RyanairLol wrote:
Okay, some general rules that are applicable in this game.
1. Vote only by #LYNCH or other similar variations in BOLD.
2. Deadlines for voting will end 30 minutes before the day ends. Votes sent after the deadline will only be counted if there are ties.
3. Days and nights will end at 11:00 CST or 16:00 UTC or server time.
4. All private messages must include me as a recipient.

The game will start tomorrow at 11:00 CST or 16:00 UTC or server time. I will send the PM roles to each and everyone in around 3-4 hours' time.

Feel free to ask any questions or suggestions.
RyanairLol wrote:
Welcome!

All PM roles have been assigned and night 0 will actually start today at 11:00 CST or 16:00 UTC or server time(a small tweak). No actions may be used during night 0. It can be used only for communication.

I will also have a countdown timer to the next scheduled day or night in my bio. Good luck, and all the best.
RyanairLol wrote:
Players name list:
TenLogMan
Peri
NotPat
KC
Pyg
Thick
Abs
2oc
Mac
Rc
Hiscor
Anuorre
RyanairLol wrote:
It is now night 0. This night can only be used for communcation.
No abilities can be used.
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLol
It is now night 0. This night can only be used for communcation.
No abilities can be used.
Both Game thread & PM coms?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
My Lord, I am measly peasant and will not speak ill of you. Please do not banish me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.