• 297 posts
  • Page 4 of 20
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you would like to be somewhat verified as a good guy send me your role by pm or post it here before ryan announces them. i have already given my role to 2 players which can be verified at the proper time. i am asking for your role now. i will also tell my role to the next player who asks for it here in the forum if that player agrees to confirm here in the forum that i revealed it to them .
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so it is 4 murderers = it is going to be a hard game for us to win. but this would be a huge step for us subjects of the kingdom . me thinks that forthwith all should divulge the requested morsel with great haste whereupon we may commence with the execution of the scoundrels. we may will not have such an opportunity again to expose the murderers
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will ask for your timestamp before 2oc does.
also do not send it to anyone else and then i will let you (all) know the results. i will also let you know who was unwilling to give it or who posted it in the forum.

true to my word
8 players sent me their time stamps - they ranged from 13:02 to 13:48 = all 13: - 02, 09, 11, 38, 41, 42, 44, 48 - any sent to me or posted after this will be sus and of no use. feel free to discuss any possible info you can glean from this. i have a few possibilities.

anorre and mac refused to give theirs, hiscor chatted but ignored the request, and puyg has said nothing at all to me
2oc posted it in the forum
Live long and prosper
anuorre wrote:
The way it was asked was very suspicious. Pardon my suspicion but I have no clue as to how this timestamp can be used to determine a murderer. And I have no idea how it can also be twisted against me. Perhaps someone can shed light? I like things to be transparent and considering this is my 1st game and within seconds of starting i am bombarded with messages, puts me on high alert.

i have little reason to trust you, since you were not willing to reveal your timestamp to me first. since that aspect of trust was absent, i didn't see any reason to divulge that info
KC321 wrote:
@TLM, you are asking for a lot here. Care to share your role?!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
at least 9 players have been on-line since i made my offer and nobody has asked me my role. so i will just tell all that i am a gastroenterologist! now when you see that come up as one of the roles that ryan discloses = you will know i am truthing and hopefully know that i am a good guy.
since the bad guys do not yet know each other and can't discuss things = whoever has the kill will likely kill me next night phase. but that gives us a full 24 hour day phase to identify some of them.
what is the worst thing that could happen if everyone stated their role before ryan posted them. idk - but the best thing is that everyone that did would be semi-verified as good and the group of those that did not would contain the murderers. it is apparent that some of us have abilities to protect ourselves and/or the king and those abilities could easily be coordinated if known
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my goal is not to stay alive until the end (although that would be much more fun) but to help get a win for the town. if they kill me = that's at least one more night that the kill will live and we will have a better chance of winning. same kind of mentality of playing a team risk game.
Live long and prosper
anuorre wrote:
so do we the citizens lose if the KING dies or all of us dies (KING + citizens)? [In d12 terms: is this a Capitals or Deathmatch game?]

In other words, killing of the KING has no effect on the game aside from one more dead good guy :(
RyanairLol wrote:
Deathmatch, or with the death of the king, the citizens can still win, but it will be a tough time.
2ofclubs wrote:
 Note: I too gave my time stamp to two in PM before posting it.
I also stated before and and at the start that I was not going to play my usual loud, guns blazing, intel seeking, deal making (although I offered 1 deal wich he/she didn't take) and asked to not be the usual 1st or 2nd target. ;)
I see Ten/TLM is picking up my slack willing to be a martyr for the kingdom. I respect the Storm Chaser effort.

I have only been in private messages with 4 players and have not massed reached out. As Rock said to me, last game thanks for doing all the leg work clubs (not a direct quote but close). Not this time.

If you want to contact me and are worthy of my home you can sit at my table in thy humble home but my toils will be for the King and kingdom. The tax collector and rebel need not knock.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have to leave in 15 minutes and will be gone for 4-5 hours (whew - at least somebody else will get to post in the forum) - so i will go ahead and purpose that we lynch pyg due to inactivity. if pyg speaks up , i have another that i am highly sus of.
i vote to lynch pyg and i will make it official when i can during the day phase.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Players name list: bold I am aware of being active. I dot know if others are lurking with bad intent or cowardly hiding in fear. The king is only as strong as the sum of his followers (8 vs 4).
TenLogMan
Peri

NotPat
KC
Pyg
Thick
Abs
2oc
Mac
Rc
Hiscor
Anuorre

I am do not speakth that thee 5 are bad or 4 bad with coward king.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Thy will tellth all you subjects, thy 100% can not kill or heal you ♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Wence claims start flowing doth we view thy language as thy true language of thy King?

All Hail the King....

Oderint dum metuant