• 297 posts
  • Page 9 of 20
2ofclubs wrote:
That means deadline for vote it is still day
But the whole moon will cometh, yee evil doers shalt not hide the in shawdows.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rcomer727 wrote: 
 Please pray for my father in law and wife. Back to back pretty tough things happened so I'm struggling a bit!

i certainly will

"May the Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
let's see which of these Bad guys he is:
Jack the Ripper - very deadly - a multiple killer
Assassinator - could be anybody with any ability and their leader
Poisoner - hopefully not him but one of the others - because at least 2 of us can stop him (as seen in my posted role PM from ryan)
Lord Voldemort = sounds most powerful so i hope it is him
Live long and prosper
RyanairLol wrote:
Lynch count:
anuorre - 7
No lynch - 4
Did not vote - 1

After the application of extra votes, anuorre is dead.
Hey anuorre, you're a bad guy! You're Lord Voldemort!

Your abilities are:
One time ability: You graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and you now have plans to take over the kingdom. You have a few tricks under your sleeve. You have the option to:

1. Distract anyone, or

2. Turn the world upside down for one day phase or

3. Extend the day and night phase.

To activate this, type in bold: DISTRACT (player name) or TURN THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN or EXTEND THE DAY AND NIGHT PHASE.

You will get to know who you fellow colleagues are on night 3.

Win clause: You win if all the citizens and the king dies by murder or lynching.

It is now night 1. Send in your request for utilisation of abilities by PM.

Might I remind you, anuorre, you cannot chat in the forum(except sending your GGs) and you cannot PM anyone.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg anuorre - you had a tough job and being new to this did not help you - it would have been much easier for you if you had been a good guy or if the all of the murderers had known each other.
i hope this does discourage you from future games. i will include you in any future group chats i create if you want me to just so you can watch the game unfold. just say yes here if that's alright w you. of course you could not comment or reveal any info from that.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
WOW. What a role. GG anourre

Great guess good guys. Let us search the night and hope Jack the Ripper, assassinator, or poisoner misses on our King. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ryan or anorrue - out of curiosity , what does
Turn the world upside down for one day phase
mean?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Ok so time to really get my head around this game...

Very good fisrt day lynch, exciting and nothing better than a grovelling mafia scum claiming how weak the citizens will be without them!

I am willing to share my role and abilities with anyone who comes forth and is also willing to work with transparency. I have only told 2 people so far but it seems many of you know of each other.

Any more insights I need to catch up on?