Voter

Bad guys:
Jack the Ripper
Assassinator
Poisoner
Lord Voldemort

Where is Moriarty?
MacEohaid wrote:
Sorry to hear about that RC, will pray for your family.

#Lynch Annoure"

Well, why not, I'll follow TLM as he seems to know a great deal from behind the scenes.
periwinkle wrote:
MacEohaid
Sorry to hear about that RC, will pray for your family.

#Lynch Annoure"

Well, why not, I'll follow TLM as he seems to know a great deal from behind the scenes.

#lynch annoure
anuorre wrote:
It is looks like mob justice. I can't do much. I won't say much, just that the chance of citizens winning will be drastically reduced.

I pray for the king, may he prevail. God save the king.
anuorre wrote:
If it's any consolation, and I can't vouch for Peri, I also had the same last sentence

Win clause: You win if all the murderers are dead or lynched.

If this means anything.
anuorre wrote:
NOlynch

at this point, i'm not going to be convincing anyone. best of luck my dear citizens.

mob justice has never worked. the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results

we are 8 honest people against 4 villains. every citizen counts.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch vote w an hour and a half until the phase change and 1 hour until deadline

anourre - 7 - thick, kc, npat, pyg, tenn. mac, peri
no lynch - 4 - abs, 2oc, hiscorg, ano

not yet voted - 1 - rc
Live long and prosper
hiscorginess wrote:
By the way I offered you a truce and you not only ignored and flipped stance with in minutes. Dud you mean to say you are good on even minutes¿
didnt understand the game at the time and im still not willing to accept a free truce, a paid one has a lot more strength to it than any other

-- willing to trade the identity of a murderer, the prime minister or my own role details for a temporary truce (reasons for why i want a truce/objective), if your faction helps me i will help you back on the third night very much

put it this way, murderers seem fairly happy to lynch me and anuorre, it becomes a 6v4v1 from 6v4v1v1, in terms of votes, then jack kills the gastro and poisoner prepares their poison for a double kill later, it is a 4v3v1, if you truce with me i will vote with you and that can help not just match but outnumber the votes
three beetles, a shoe salesman and a priest walk into a bar
2ofclubs wrote:
Fyi Hcorgi has claimed all factions at 1 time or another. I
quoted
this fact in earlier thread.
The king can banish (what ever that means) for talking bad of the Royalness. HC ha done this along with his forked tongue.
I am not supporting corgi with my no vote. I have tried to explains this in my very few PMs.
There is a lot of unknowns and a lynch usualy gives up info (unless you are ABS at a card table) Lol :P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
KC321 wrote:
Something interesting corgi says put it this way, murderers seem fairly happy to lynch me and anuorre, when in reality, he doesn't have one vote for lynch. hmmm
KC321 is online.