• 297 posts
  • Page 7 of 20
ThickTalon wrote:
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
#unlynch Periwinkle

Genibus Nitito Canus

#lynch anourre

Thick is that supposed to be Latin? Cause I can’t make heads or tails of that if it is.

Dang it. Damn dead language.

It was supposed to me "on your knees Dog" to follow up on KC "wag the tail of the dog".
Thought I was cool..*sigh*
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ThickTalon
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
#unlynch Periwinkle

Genibus Nitito Canus

#lynch anourre

Thick is that supposed to be Latin? Cause I can’t make heads or tails of that if it is.

It was supposed to me "on your knees Dog" to follow up on KC "wag the tail of the dog".
What we’re you trying to say?
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
Clarification. Both gastros are listed as good roles. I guess I was all wet on the good & bad doc theme.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
#unlynch Periwinkle

Genibus Nitito Canus

#lynch anourre

Leave the babble to Corgi and stick to the sky's my feathered friend.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
#unlynch Periwinkle

Genibus Nitito Canus

#lynch anourre

Leave the babble to Corgi and stick to the sky's my feathered friend.

from a thousand feet this game is chaotic
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch vote
anourre - 5 - thick, kc, npat, pyg, tenn
no lynch - 4 - peri, abs, 2oc, hiscorg

not yet voted - 3 - mac, ano, rc
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current lynch vote
anourre - 5 - thick, kc, npat, pyg, tenn
no lynch - 4 - peri, abs, 2oc, hiscorg

not yet voted - 3 - mac, ano, rc
Well Ano will vote no lynch for a possible tie.
REMEMBER post #5. 
2. Deadlines for voting will end 30 minutes before the day ends. Votes sent after the deadline will only be counted if there are ties.

Is Mac the only one not active?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
at least 9 players have been on-line since i made my offer and nobody has asked me my role. so i will just tell all that i am a gastroenterologist! now when you see that come up as one of the roles that ryan discloses = you will know i am truthing and hopefully know that i am a good guy.
since the bad guys do not yet know each other and can't discuss things = whoever has the kill will likely kill me next night phase. but that gives us a full 24 hour day phase to identify some of them.
what is the worst thing that could happen if everyone stated their role before ryan posted them. idk - but the best thing is that everyone that did would be semi-verified as good and the group of those that did not would contain the murderers. it is apparent that some of us have abilities to protect ourselves and/or the king and those abilities could easily be coordinated if known
the worst thing is a town will lie. Remember the game when I think Anax claimed Doc and wasn't. It got Hood killed and the town spiraled out of control. My question is also why 2 docs - what's the dose.
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
This is brutal, I went offline for a few hours, and when I'm back, apparently I am top spot for getting lynched? That's brutal
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol at least it's not 11th hour and you are in the hot seat. Plenty of time for you to confide with us claimed town in PM. But don't disclose to much there are bad guys undermining the kingdom. I gave my 100% and Tens early claim is 99.9% verified by role list.
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
Hey everyone apologies for my quietness. Had some personal issues come up so a little distracted. Please pray for my father in law and wife. Back to back pretty tough things happened so I'm struggling a bit!
ThickTalon wrote:
As I said RC, Family is more important than us. Take care of them.

Hope they heal well and soon