• 297 posts
  • Page 10 of 20
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have been told by more than 1 player that i was too aggressive and will get myself killed.
i think i am in a win/win position
i am going to use my protect the king from poison tonight - therefore the other gastro can save his. i have told everything i know to 2 other players. therefore if i die, they will have wasted a kill on a player that no longer has an ability to harm them and the info i have is already in the hands of others.. if they attempt a kill on the king = he is protected in more than one way. i know they do not want to risk killing one of their own or even overlapping kill attempts which would again be a waste.

i project that maybe only 2 of them have a kill ability (jack and assassin) and that they alternate even and odd nights. the poisoner can likely make an attempt each night but has to correctly identify the king as his target for the kill to work - and we have 2 players that can specifically prevent that. we gastros will "check the food" night 1 and 2 and by then we should have already killed at least 1 other bad guy and identified 1-2 others . the poisoner will get a report that his poison did not work but will not know if he had targeted the correct player or not and will have to start all over again.

Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
KC321
TLM you are a wild man
More like a wizard :P

No that was anourre, Clubs. 
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
KC321
TLM you are a wild man
More like a wizard :P

No that was anourre, Clubs. 
Sounds like Ten got his crystal ball then.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My lord. There is some shady stuff going on in shadows (someone close to you is not on your side). I hope to decipher/police/honor/2nd chair.... to please you.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you are town and have not sent me your role - you are working contrary to the good. please do so soon so we can win.
there should be no doubt that i am good since i revealed my role in the forum before they were announced.
Live long and prosper
RyanairLol wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ryan or anorrue - out of curiosity , what does
Turn the world upside down for one day phase
mean?
Person with the least votes will die.
Killing a person will result in you dying.
Basically everything is the opposite.
It will be very complicated for the town, that’s why I kept it as a one time ability.
RyanairLol wrote:
I think everyone has been mistaken. It is only night 1 now. People who cannot use abilities tonight please don’t sent your abilities.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh, so there are some abilities that can not be used night 1. i hope it's the one that says "kill TLM"
does that mean they can be used night 2 going forward or only on even numbered nights?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
oh, so there are some abilities that can not be used night 1. i hope it's the one that says "kill TLM"
does that mean they can be used night 2 going forward or only on even numbered nights?
Or every other night. Lol
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
Tennesseelogman
gg anuorre - you had a tough job and being new to this did not help you - it would have been much easier for you if you had been a good guy or if the all of the murderers had known each other.
i hope this does discourage you from future games. i will include you in any future group chats i create if you want me to just so you can watch the game unfold. just say yes here if that's alright w you. of course you could not comment or reveal any info from that.
yes
anuorre is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes please play again. It's a great community. Tennesseelogman is correct you had the cards stacked against you.
of course you could not comment or reveal any info from that.
WRKD4IT
RyanairLol wrote:
Sad news for the townies - Tennesseelogman is dead.
Hey Tennesseelogman, you're a good guy! You're a gastroenterologist!

Your abilities are:
One time ability: You have the best degree in gastronomy. You can detect whether or not the food given to the king by murderers are poisoned or not. If and only if the food is poisoned, you can throw away the food. You will get to know who your colleague is on night 2. You can only activate this ability at night time, when the food is being cooked. To activate this, type in bold: CHECK FOOD.

Win clause: You win if all the murderers are dead or lynched.

It is now day 2. Send in your lynch votes in bold by the deadline.