• 297 posts
  • Page 13 of 20
ThickTalon wrote:
I do not have to confirm to you or anyone else but my King.

I am here to serve and protect the King and determine who you Murderous Hoards are.

You have been CONFIRMED Clubs, by the only one that matters in this game with regards to confirmations.

Death to the Hoard. LONG LIVE THE KING.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
I will add I have investigate and in vestigated Thick.
I know of the other who has investigate and they didn't investigate me. I will not name the other townie and put them at risk they and others know who it is.

So your post to me about your "peak" was a lie?

that is not very townie of you clubs.
ThickTalon wrote:
What is even funnier is you said you were going to "peek" at abs.... posted a "" you sent to Ryan with a time stamp of 16:52....... then turned around and posted the exact same "peek" verification to me.....with the same time stamp 16:52.

you are a devious one Clubs but slipped up there. 

ThickTalon wrote:
Here is your evidence of clubs the deceiver  - copy and paste from another thread takes away all bold and " " so I bolded clubs quotation. This is not to confirm he is a murderer that was done from the highest level, this is merely to show the scoundrel and deceiver clubs was trying to be even though he wanted TLM and myself to be OPEN.

For the record I do not like to bring out PM's as it is slimly but I am not a greaseball and will not be labeled one by a murderer in the Hoard.

Tennesseelogman said:
13 Jul 2023, 11:33
i don't see that - but 2oc is still my #1 suspect
ThickTalon said:
13 Jul 2023, 12:19
clubs said earlier yesterday he had already put in an investigate on Abs. see below and time stamp of 16:52
2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 22:02
Fyi
2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 16:52
Hey, is Abs the mafia?
I will let you know soon as I do.

then said to us later in the day that he put in an investigation on me see below and the exact same time stamp 16:52 (what I am saying is he is copying and pasting responses and calling them actual)

2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 16:52
Hey, is Thick Mafia?
I think Ten and Thick swapped roles Lol
RyanairLol said:
13 Jul 2023, 01:24
No.

Tennesseelogman said:
13 Jul 2023, 12:25
i see
he is a deceiver
ThickTalon wrote:
I do not like to PUT PM INFORMATION ON THE MAIN THREAD unless it exposes a known wolf.
Abs wrote:
Abs said:
12 Jul 2023, 20:34
Ah ok so you are the same as Ten? Gastro?
pygmyhippo277 said:
12 Jul 2023, 21:08
Yup, although I have to admit, I don’t trust him, I think he’s poisoner and I am seriously considering using my anti poison, he lied because he said that he couldn’t throw away poisoned food, plus it makes absolutely no sense to announce to the entire world that he’s gonna prevent poison, unless he is lying about role. Could just be some other town role, but very sus.
Abs wrote:
Also, if anyone else claims Gastro character, let me know as there are only 1 left now and i Have had 2 claims
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not following your mistaken claims

Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Just copy and paste no deception but verifying your claim since you didn't given your role o win clause. See below spoiler and explain your reasoning why I would trust you.
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
But you did bring PM.
You gave me no reason to trust you. So I investigated you. And told you promptly. You may not be scum and truly for the king but nobody far as know knows your role or abilities. I have given my info out from the start. I even shared my 1v1 with Ten with you as well as our 1v1 with Ten with nothing to hide. Holding back some info is not hiding its protecting. That's all I have been doing PROTECTING THE KINGDOM.
Yours truly ♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.