• 297 posts
  • Page 15 of 20
2ofclubs wrote:
Correct mafia didn't no each other.
I no voted for the usual reasons we no vote 1st day.
At that time I only had PMs with Ten, Thick, T&T, Peri and Corgi. All my PMswere shared with T&T.
Ten ran into Jack and died in the night. I SAID FROM DAY 1 That I can't heal or kill. I given up my investigations and that I had a 1 time ability for the king before roles were revealed.
Then RC comes back and starts a band wagon and Thick slides in quietly afterwards to avoid attention. When the wagon wheel fell off. Miraculously there is a confirmation not verified and claims of time stamp error. Messages were provided for review.
So you guys better figure it out or it will be 3m vs 1n vs 6 town w/o my investigation and +1 ability.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current public lynch vote

2oc - 6 - rc, kc, npat, thick, peri, mac
thick - 1 - 2oc
kc - 1 - pyg

not voted - 2 - abs, hiscorg

dead - 2 - anourre, tenn
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Correct mafia didn't no each other.
I no voted for the usual reasons we no vote 1st day.
At that time I only had PMs with Ten, Thick, T&T, Peri and Corgi. All my PMswere shared with T&T.
Ten ran into Jack and died in the night. I SAID FROM DAY 1 That I can't heal or kill. I given up my investigations and that I had a 1 time ability for the king before roles were revealed.
Then RC comes back and starts a band wagon and Thick slides in quietly afterwards to avoid attention. When the wagon wheel fell off. Miraculously there is a confirmation not verified and claims of time stamp error. Messages were provided for review.
So you guys better figure it out or it will be 3m vs 1n vs 6 town w/o my investigation and +1 ability.

Lol. I will post the entire T&T thread for anyone that wants to see it. There is no Miraculous conception of 2ofC's copy and Paste snafu. It is in text plain as day. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current public lynch vote

2oc - 6 - rc, kc, npat, thick, peri, mac
thick - 1 - 2oc
kc - 1 - pyg

not voted - 2 - abs, hiscorg

dead - 2 - anourre, tenn
You can't talk.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Funny you didn't reciprocate the share.
Spoiler (click to show)
Here you go townie.
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Here is your evidence of clubs the deceiver  - copy and paste from another thread takes away all bold and " " so I bolded clubs quotation. This is not to confirm he is a murderer that was done from the highest level, this is merely to show the scoundrel and deceiver clubs was trying to be even though he wanted TLM and myself to be OPEN.

For the record I do not like to bring out PM's as it is slimly but I am not a greaseball and will not be labeled one by a murderer in the Hoard.

Tennesseelogman said:
13 Jul 2023, 11:33
i don't see that - but 2oc is still my #1 suspect
ThickTalon said:
13 Jul 2023, 12:19
clubs said earlier yesterday he had already put in an investigate on Abs. see below and time stamp of 16:52
2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 22:02
Fyi
2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 16:52
Hey, is Abs the mafia?
I will let you know soon as I do.

then said to us later in the day that he put in an investigation on me see below and the exact same time stamp 16:52 (what I am saying is he is copying and pasting responses and calling them actual)

2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 16:52
Hey, is Thick Mafia?
I think Ten and Thick swapped roles Lol
RyanairLol said:
13 Jul 2023, 01:24
No.

Tennesseelogman said:
13 Jul 2023, 12:25
i see
he is a deceiver
Yes I switched names so you wouldn't know I was investigating you. After I got the results I immeadiatly came clean, shared and apologized. No foul just cautious. Now that time stamp is clarified and backed up, what do you have but ruffled feathers.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Thanks for posting. Nothing there is telling either way just normal 1st night 1st day banter and feeling out.

You were Investigated and found Not Wanting . Clubs is a murderer we need to protect our King.
periwinkle wrote:
hey everyone! I just want to give everyone a heads-up. I will not be online as much starting tomorrow and i'll be back online on Monday. I will check in near phase changes (my morning) and just before my bedtime...so about twice a day at best. Please don't think I have gone quiet...I'm just not able to participate as much. 
Long live the kIng!
periwinkle is online.
hiscorginess wrote:
shouldnt have imitated me, that was a mistake
EDIT: interesting post timing lol
three beetles, a shoe salesman and a priest walk into a bar
hiscorginess wrote:
dont lynch 2oc they good boyboy (trust), lynch periwinkle, get her out of here
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
hiscorginess
shouldnt have imitated me, that was a mistake
EDIT: interesting post timing lol
Btw you aren’t allowed to edit in most mafia games.
Eat my dust.
hiscorginess wrote:
TLM told me that (in a slightly confusing manner) but refused to elaborate because they got shanked
that is my bad