• 297 posts
  • Page 18 of 20
KC321 wrote:
Mac and RC both claim PM. Only RC shared their role. TLM also believed that Mac could protect him and it didn’t happen. I am going to lynch Mac. If I’m wrong then RC is lying about being PM and we get him next round. The good guys win in 2 rounds max. I hope im not wrong so more good guys are alive for the win
MacEohaid wrote:
MacEohaid said:
12 Jul 2023, 23:09
RyanairLol said:
10 Jul 2023, 13:13

Hey Mac, you are one of the good guys. You are the Prime Minister.

Your abilities are:
Day: As head of state under the monarchy, your job is to vote to lynch out the murderers. You have an extra vote with every lynching but be careful that you don’t kill one of your own.
Night abilities: On every odd night you have the ability to use your parliamentary powers to protect any player you wish.

To use these powers, type in bold: EXTRA VOTE FOR (player name) or PROTECT (player name).

Win clause: You win if all the murderers are dead or lynched.
Rcomer727 wrote:
ThickTalon
Why don't you both post your Roles here and let us see who is the truth sayer?
Spoiler (click to show)
Literally copied and pasted with no alterations. The only other person I have shared this with is kc, if Mac isn't mafia, it's kc.
Rcomer727 wrote:
MacEohaid
MacEohaid said:
12 Jul 2023, 23:09
RyanairLol said:
10 Jul 2023, 13:13

Hey Mac, you are one of the good guys. You are the Prime Minister.

Your abilities are:
Day: As head of state under the monarchy, your job is to vote to lynch out the murderers. You have an extra vote with every lynching but be careful that you don’t kill one of your own.
Night abilities: On every odd night you have the ability to use your parliamentary powers to protect any player you wish.

To use these powers, type in bold: EXTRA VOTE FOR (player name) or PROTECT (player name).

Win clause: You win if all the murderers are dead or lynched.

Just look at the other roles/win clauses posted and it's pretty clear Mac is lying
ThickTalon wrote:
#lynch Mac

I see this is an extended time but I am going to get a vote in just in case
hiscorginess wrote:
ya no definitely lying
cross checked it with my collection of ryan's posts, few things are off
three beetles, a shoe salesman and a priest walk into a bar