• 297 posts
  • Page 12 of 20
periwinkle wrote:
Um....I think we need to be careful on who we lynch....I know clubs can't use his ability until night 2.
Losing tenn is a big hit (not sure why he always put himself in this position to be honest). We can't lynch a citizen.
If you know anyone that can use their ability before night 2....that would be a better lead

No lynch for now.
2ofclubs wrote:
Wow. They call a lynch MOB. Look at all those paranoid pitch forks chasing Frankenstine.
I gave my Time stamp and win clause to Ten 1st.
Owned I had investigative abilties.
Investigated Thick and relayed results to both Ten & Thick and few others.
Owned I couldn't heal or kill. The docs came out after proving that.
I wasnt eager to lynch and didn't. Anuor was a town guess lynch so you can't say I was protecting. I didn't even jump on band wagon to hide.
I shared my role with only the specifics xxxx out to most (the ones that seem towned)
But thanks for honoring my request not to be 1st or 2nd target.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#Lynch RC
I don't even have a PM with him. LOL
can't say I am glad he's active again but welcome back.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Question: how did tenn verify thick? Tenn died too easily. We all couldn't use our abilities until night 2. Thick prove yourself.  Why should we trust you when tenn is dead?
ThickTalon wrote:
Plus I didn't start this wagon... I just jumped aboard after a known EVIL follower of Lord Voldemort revealed himself
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
You don't have to trust me, if you are a confirmed murderer.

ThickTalon
Plus I didn't start this wagon... I just jumped aboard after a known EVIL follower of Lord Voldemort revealed himself

well i don't trust anyone that would lynch someone when there is a good chance he is a citizen. whereas you my friend will jump on any bandwagon without checking? i just don't want another citizen to die. 
2ofclubs wrote:
I am willing to be the kings martyr. Avenge me my Lord (who is Not Thick from verified investigation ability) and banish all yee unloyal subjects. Forgive me for failing you.

2ofclubs said:
12 Jul 2023, 16:52
Hey, is Thick the king?

RyanairLol said:
13 Jul 2023, 01:24
No.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
RC - there has been a confirmation of Clubs the murderer.

I will not change my vote unless you have concrete evidence, you can PM me if you feel the need.

Hope everything is going a bit better.
2ofclubs wrote:
# unlynch RC
#LYNCH KC

th one who laugh about Tens lynch, 2nd to vote on me and whom doesn't want to have PM with me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
RC - there has been a confirmation of Clubs the murderer.

I will not change my vote unless you have concrete evidence, you can PM me if you feel the need.

Hope everything is going a bit better.
False. You say confirmation not verified. Now you can fabricate something to cover your evil feathers. Nice try scum buddy. ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I will add I have investigate and in vestigated Thick.
I know of the other who has investigate and they didn't investigate me. I will not name the other townie and put them at risk they and others know who it is.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.