• 297 posts
  • Page 2 of 20
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have had a claim of king. if you are the king, please pm me to help me uncover this phony
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
My Liege leave me be for I am merely a citizen of servitude to thy Kingdom.

I too only ask to be left to serve thee.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc has stated that he will play a more subdued game this time leaving it up to me to stir the pot
i have officially asked not to be killed the 1st night. i also officially ask ask now not to be the first player lynched.
i offer myself as information coordinator for the king (although that is not my official role) - if we subjects of the kingdom can organize before night 1 = there will be no need for the murderers to kill me since my job will be complete. and likely their win clause is only to kill the king

we have such odds against us (4 murderers that know each other and have a nightly kill vs 8 villagers) that we much act quickly and take some risk. i am willing to coordinate all abilities to out the would be assassins. i think i know the method the murderers plan to use in their attempt on the king. and i know of 2 players that can prevent it . if you PM me w valuable info i will give up some info to you. - but more importantly, i will orchestrate a defense. just think - if you knew for sure that i was not a murderer and was on the side of the king - would not this be a outstanding plan?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes I am playing different and I have proof I declared that intent before game started. I say this before someone talks ill of me for not playing the usual. Also
1. We suspect for killers
2. Ten assumes killers know each other (not always the case).
3. I provided my unedited time stamp to Ten minutes after game started.
4. Thanks Ten for taking the reigns on uniting.
5. I am also going to do most of my communicating in thread vs. PMs.
@ Thick I believe you have your answers in thread (ref #5l

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
true - mafia not yet know each other
2oc did state to me his plans to be more reserved this game and i have given him permission to post it or forward it to others. and yes 2oc did give his time stamp 1st
new players often get a pass on the first few lynch votes but w this ratio - i do not think we can afford that if they are sus

i now also have doubts about the player that claimed king to me - if there is a player w an investigative ability = please contact me so that we may verify the king.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
In other games we have asked and the game curator answered.

So.

RyanairLol if you can, can you tell us if the mafia already know each other?
2ofclubs wrote:
To: ThickTalon, Tennesseelogman, RyanairLol

2ofclubs said:
10 Jul 2023, 16:50
Spoiler (click to show)
Well here it is. I will be playing a little different this game. No guns blazing, deals, less babbling, no sharing of all the intel I get (probably the result of different play and not getting it). My goal is to survive at least 3 days vs being the 1st or 2nd target. Here is my time stamp for the unification of kingdom
RyanairLol said:
10 Jul 2023, 13:48
Hey 2ofclubs, xxx...

I also want to post this hole conversation in thread if you 2 are OK with it. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Yes I am playing different and I have proof I declared that intent before game started. I say this before someone talks ill of me for not playing the usual. Also
1. We suspect for killers
2. Ten assumes killers know each other (not always the case).
3. I provided my unedited time stamp to Ten minutes after game started.
4. Thanks Ten for taking the reigns on uniting.
5. I am also going to do most of my communicating in thread vs. PMs.
@ Thick I believe you have your answers in thread (ref #5l

Four vs for
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Just to be clear. From Ryans post 13 in sign up.
Okay, shall we start will less good citizens and 1 less murderer or shall we wait? I say the latter. What do you guys think?
So we suspect that there are 4 murderers.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Do we get a full players list of roles Ryan? So we know what other roles there are? Also worth putting all active players at the start in bold so you can cross us out as we die
ThickTalon wrote:
clubs - I hope there is not 4 murderers with murdering capabilities... otherwise this will be a short short game for the citizen of thy King.

King of the Highlands, Lord Sir, Sovereign of this Steward. please let us know what we should do to ward away the wretched stentch of the murdering hoard.
2ofclubs wrote:
I don't know if there is 1-4 killers. There was talk of 4 and that they knew each other. I am just pointing out that we don't this to be fact. Here is where I like to quote something with theme of game. How about "let them eat cake".
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.