• 297 posts
  • Page 14 of 20
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
Love you buddy..... just not this game.

#Lynch 2 of C

We have 20+ hours to evaluate the situation my dear Watson. I will reread all of the posts since TLM was killed to try to decipher what all the PMs that were posted mean. We can't afford to lynch a townsperson without having something concrete. TLM was our hub and the spokes are just all flinging about right now. It seemed to me early on that 2oC had a good relationship with TLM and was the first to reveal himself to TLM, but he is a mastermind in the mafia environment also. Just have to mull it all over before I jump on the bandwagon sir.
MacEohaid wrote:
Abs
Same but why would Pygmy tell me Ten is Sus?

Yes, if your PM is genuine, then that is strange considering all we knew and now know about TLM.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Abs
Same but why would Pygmy tell me Ten is Sus?
It was a miss by me, I honestly thought he was overplaying. I am town.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Lol the mafia has gotten into your heads and dividing the town.

No evil murderer. you are trying to divide our good citizens loyal to the one True King.
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Thanks Mac. But I am no mastermind just a subject in the kingdom. Don't let mafia have the town do their dirty work.
 I gather there kills are limited given player ratio so they need lynches.
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:

Tennesseelogman
current lynch vote w an hour and a half until the phase change and 1 hour until deadline

anourre - 7 - thick, kc, npat, pyg, tenn. mac, peri
no lynch - 4 - abs, 2oc, hiscorg, ano

not yet voted - 1 - rc

Not sure if it means anything, but we do know that Anourre was Lord Voldemort. 7 of us followed TLM and lynched him and 5 refrained from following. Just saying. I know it is thin evidence but I always try to look back at lynchings to see people's position.
KC321 wrote:
Agreed with the above. It would be worth knowing who voted when as well. Mafia dont know each other yet. To them it was 50/50, and if the heat's already on Anu, its a good way to hide.
KC321 is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Mafia doesn’t know each other most likely, and it’s too risky at this point to figure out anyways.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Mafia doesn’t know each other most likely, and it’s too risky at this point to figure out anyways.

Then why even vote to lynch?

Sounds like you have a possible partnership with a known assassin in Mr. Clubs?
ThickTalon is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
PYG - you jumped on the bandwagon yesterday with little to no evidence.

I present you with an investigation of Clubs as a murderer and now you want to look the other way?
ThickTalon is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ThickTalon
PYG - you jumped on the bandwagon yesterday with little to no evidence.

I present you with an investigation of Clubs as a murderer and now you want to look the other way?
Where is said evidence?
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 is online.