• 1583 posts
  • Page 105 of 106
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
Nah, Jacob, you get the MVP. Thick was lost until about the 9th night phase ha ha. GG all. That was nearly impossible for the mafia to win, there was such an abundance of abilities to maneuver. Good work and design by 2ofClubs. You could see you wanted to be playing more than moderating, hard to be a god who watches the humans without interference.
This is true.....but you still lost;)
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
anuorre
Hahah. 2oC thanks for hosting! You were one heck of a meddling god from up above :)

Btw, what's with Mada and Rock getting airlifted and roles revealed on the last day?
Town didn't suffer from reduction and it reduced the # of phases to the inevetible. The inevetible was a given since the last shot was on you and not the gunner Thick. Town wouldn't use abilities on Thick.
So the only feasible chance was if Mac escape lynch some how then followed with Doms shooting each other- creating a shared win with Neut and Town. Or Mac getting silence and not having a shot (Town wins).
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
Now I get it. You were trying to muddle with our lives again.

It would suit you just fine to be a Greek god. they love to meddle with us humans.
anuorre wrote:
The inevetible was a given since the last shot was on you and not the gunner Thick. Town wouldn't use abilities on Thick.

I think I did well. It was my goal to be the scape goat, the target, the much prized show dog, the hot brunette that everyone is gunning for.

As a result, though Thick was holding the gun, i was the catch of the day. Luckily i had evasive moves that allowed me to dodge attempts after attempts.

2ofclubs wrote:
Exactly. All the abilties were strong in there own way to counter each other even with the random dice. I didn't want the game to be just a cookie cutter type where factions just find the Doc, Inspector, Cop...with somebody dying each phase. Have some fun with interaction shorting out whats relavent and real.  Numbers, Color, Names, Rank were pretty much irrelavent. Cards were just for mechnics implementation.  Though the collecting cards for sets and map movent were going to be player tools but it was to hard to implent. Tried to keep it simple. I did make it so players wouldn't die right in some wagon and had to work at finding each other, Which 2 mafia found each othe N zero and 3 neuts all found 1 other by phase 3 and united phase 4, I believe. The town took awhile but also had the numbers to take time like Thick said in the beginng. I gave up that there were 3 factions in opening, yet it was still deabated. :roll: I said cards were not for anything but mechanics in PM and that still stayed a topic. I said time stamps and names couldn't be used for Role verifying and again...... LOL
I was pot stirrer and wanted to play and it was very hard not to lead players. i.e I could have just said yes Cry is lying and not town.  Thanks for all the flip flopping - it made it challanging for me as well. 99.9% babbling clubs.  I had fun and it seems most players did too.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
anuorre
The inevetible was a given since the last shot was on you and not the gunner Thick. Town wouldn't use abilities on Thick.

I think I did well. It was my goal to be the scape goat, the target, the much prized show dog, the hot brunette that everyone is gunning for.

As a result, though Thick was holding the gun, i was the catch of the day. Luckily i had evasive moves that allowed me to dodge attempts after attempts.

Your role wasn't so vanila LOL  Someone even said this game is set up for a vanila role. ;) So much deception!
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
Nah, Jacob, you get the MVP. Thick was lost until about the 9th night phase ha ha. GG all. That was nearly impossible for the mafia to win, there was such an abundance of abilities to maneuver. Good work and design by 2ofClubs. You could see you wanted to be playing more than moderating, hard to be a god who watches the humans without interference.
This is true.....but you still lost;)

Agreed, I feel like you have to win to be an MVP.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
Jacob your play was pretty good. I had alot of luck and saves, your misdirection kept town from identifying anyone early and almost pulled out the W.

All good.

Great game Clubs.
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Mvp TLM for sacrificing himself to pull Town Dom out. What a martyr LOL
Some body start a sign up god above will :oooh:
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
@clubs, remember that chemical warfare themed mafia game :] that you were going to be the host of? I had written the background info for you
Crywolf is online.
Rockbert wrote:
any chance we get the next one going soon?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
It be 2+ weeks with sign up, for me to get 1 ready. I will say my itch is coming back. Need a fix.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Did I hear Mada was hosting around holiday time?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024