• 1583 posts
  • Page 97 of 106
notoriouspat wrote:
@mada... So Im guessing even though people ask Cry to investigate Mac... he went for me... and I told you I was town. I even shared my abilities.

notoriouspat said:
07 Dec 2023, 21:13
WiFi: Mac
Card: Mac
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:25
Wifi worked. No card available.
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:49
Some body was hanging around your tent last night. I was likely peeker. But all know your ability so who knows.
Crywolf wrote:
ThickTalon
You report has taken too long
@Thick and really everyone
I did not want to have to explain my life, but I am going to need to explain.
My nephew has been in the ER twice in the past two days, and these trips are not the first ones he’s been in. My family has been on the edge since he is only about 15 months. I have also been hanging with my father lately, so I was putting a puzzle together with him fo at least the past few hours today. I do hope that revealing this does not change the way we are playing, because this has been a great mafia game that clubs has put together, especially being my second game, and I do want to take down the mafia.

Spoiler (click to show)
anuorre wrote:
Actually now that I think about it.

In this entire game all this "blocks" are basically dice rolls. 2oC might have given you an ability but that ability is a 50/50 based on dice rolls, that he rolls and he verifies.

As for partial blocks - who knows. Maybe if the dice roll the same between you vs opponent, he grants a "maybe" or "partial usage"
Rockbert wrote:
I think you might be right on that Anuorre, about the dice rolls. That would make sense given the theme.

Cry, so sorry to hear what's going on. All my best to you and your family and hopes that the youngster is going to be okay and soon.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
notoriouspat
@mada... So Im guessing even though people ask Cry to investigate Mac... he went for me... and I told you I was town. I even shared my abilities.

notoriouspat said:
07 Dec 2023, 21:13
WiFi: Mac
Card: Mac
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:25
Wifi worked. No card available.
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:49
Some body was hanging around your tent last night. I was likely peeker. But all know your ability so who knows.

I have a black card, so the above cannot be correct. I was in a black card PM just a few phases ago. Something fishy.
anuorre wrote:
it's hard to say mac. you haven't given us much to work with

it is your word against pat's word. and pat has shared a lot more than you ;)
Rockbert wrote:
anuorre
it's hard to say mac. you haven't given us much to work with

it is your word against pat's word. and pat has shared a lot more than you ;)

Agree with Anuorre on that
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
What's there to share? I'll share it. What do you want? I have given my complete role and have been in chats that have been fruitless. I can post the whole chats if you guys want. How could I been in two black card PMs if I didn't have a card? I have posted my role and my abilities and everything that 2oC has given me. I have very little affect on the game. Anyway lynch me already as I am not enjoying the game that much.
notoriouspat wrote:
Just being real here, @mac... In no way, shape or form do I have the finesse or time to fabricate PMs/roles. What you see is what you get. I am honored that you think more of me though lol
anuorre wrote:
Before the day ends I'll get the ball rolling. Crywolf, I'm really sorry to hear of your life situation.

But the show must go on

#LYNCH CRYWOLF
notoriouspat wrote:
Thinking about your family Cry!

I'll be in the car most of the day today. So I want to get this out there now just in case...

#lynchcry
KC321 wrote:
Here we go friends!!!

I was right the ENTIRE time that it was Jacob or Mada as Mafia. You can check the tape and see that as case way back on page 4
Next, I KNOW that either Thick or Mac are mafia.
I find it very interesting that Thick is town Dom but no one from Mafia are being shot down
I also find it interesting that until the jig was up, Jacob (RIP) followed Thicks lead
 For all of these reasons, #Lynch ThickTalon