• 1583 posts
  • Page 98 of 106
Rockbert wrote:
I believe Mac is mafia before Thick.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Crywolf wrote:
Getting rid of the town investigator only hurts town, not helping
It has been brought to my attention that Neutrals are already unified, meaning that they most likely have a faction PM set up
We town are not 100% unified, so some of these votes are not good for town.
I do agree with KC and some others, its between Thick/Mac
so #LYNCH Thick
anuorre wrote:
Crywolf
ThickTalon
You report has taken too long
@Thick and really everyone
I did not want to have to explain my life, but I am going to need to explain.
My nephew has been in the ER twice in the past two days, and these trips are not the first ones he’s been in. My family has been on the edge since he is only about 15 months. I have also been hanging with my father lately, so I was putting a puzzle together with him fo at least the past few hours today. I do hope that revealing this does not change the way we are playing, because this has been a great mafia game that clubs has put together, especially being my second game, and I do want to take down the mafia.

Spoiler (click to show)

Your timestamp in your quoted messaged in the first line is off. Could you explain?
anuorre is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
notoriouspat
@mada... So Im guessing even though people ask Cry to investigate Mac... he went for me... and I told you I was town. I even shared my abilities.

notoriouspat said:
07 Dec 2023, 21:13
WiFi: Mac
Card: Mac
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:25
Wifi worked. No card available.
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:49
Some body was hanging around your tent last night. I was likely peeker. But all know your ability so who knows.

I have a black card, so the above cannot be correct. I was in a black card PM just a few phases ago. Something fishy.
Nothing fishy, it's a miss understanding. Clarification was given to those involved. This is what I can say to the rest.
Night 7 Ends
Dawn has broken to reveal yet more theft attempts, wifi blocks, chaos creators and a single gun shot was heard. One soldier hid in his Happy quiet spot. But not all is well, nobody was eliminated. THIS IS ON YOU GUYS NOT MY GAME. PM going out shortly.
It's now DAY 8
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
anuorre
Crywolf
ThickTalon
You report has taken too long
@Thick and really everyone
I did not want to have to explain my life, but I am going to need to explain.
My nephew has been in the ER twice in the past two days, and these trips are not the first ones he’s been in. My family has been on the edge since he is only about 15 months. I have also been hanging with my father lately, so I was putting a puzzle together with him fo at least the past few hours today. I do hope that revealing this does not change the way we are playing, because this has been a great mafia game that clubs has put together, especially being my second game, and I do want to take down the mafia.

Spoiler (click to show)

Your timestamp in your quoted messaged in the first line is off. Could you explain?
Was going to share something but decided to take it out, as it was my question on neutral being unified, I guess I did not take the whole message out
Crywolf wrote:
Crywolf said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:49
By now neutral probably know each other right? and could there be a draw especially with XXXX
2ofclubs said:
08 Dec 2023, 00:56
Town is not 100% unified.
Neutrals are. But not likely to win.
XXXXX could force a draw I suppose. You need 2 votes on him when it's down to 3-4 players given no vote manipulations.
May need the neutral faction to pull it off.
Several possibilities. GL
Bluegoetz wrote:
Why the delay in votes? What is everyone waiting for? Cry going after a proven thick should be solid evidence.
Mada rock? Where do you stand?
KC321 wrote:
Quick Count.. I reserve the right to be wrong

Thick- KC, Crywolf
Crywolf- Blue, NPat, Anuorre, thick
KC- Mada
No vote- Rock, Mac
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
Quick Count.. I reserve the right to be wrong

2 Thick- KC, Crywolf
4 Crywolf- Blue, NPat, Anuorre, thick
1 KC- Mada
No vote- Rock last active 17:30, Mac last active 12:01
Correct less possible abilties and who knows, Rock may still ballot box again,
Day is 75% over
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
Bluegoetz
Why the delay in votes? What is everyone waiting for? Cry going after a proven thick should be solid evidence.
Mada rock? Where do you stand?
unless your neutral, then voting for me means that you have no chance in winning this game.
just saying
2ofclubs wrote:
Everyone scatters when the coms tower is hit with a mortar shell. Nobody is hurt and all but 1 had a guest wifi accounts or a land lines. Rumor has it one was using dial up :P
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/dramatic-video-captures-russian-mortar-blast-in-ukraine-134735429963
WRKD4IT