• 1583 posts
  • Page 101 of 106
Crywolf wrote:
anuorre
KC I am disappointed you activated to bail out the wolf. He baited you well and good with his cliff-hanger posts. And you lapped it up, every bit of it.

We, Towns, were hoping to share the win with you. You have made it apparent.

I wish you the best this long, cold and dark night.
My posts are not cliff-hangers lol. They are genuine concerns for the Neutral faction
Crywolf is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Did everyone get their actions in?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Night 8 Ends
It's a chilly morning. While one soldier in his Happy space painted Happy Trees, the battle for WD was at hand.  The counterinsurgency included; reconnaissance, coordinates switching, and gun fire.  The Coms tower remained functional & med helo stayed grounded - but how? Lastly a body was taken into the med tent for identification. PM's going out shortly.
It's now DAY 9

The body was double indenyified as .....
Spoiler (click to show)
GG
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Suddenly anonother jeep roles in carying another soldier w/ a GSW and the bleeding body was rushed to the Med Tent. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Yes! haha. GG Crywolf!

Ryomyr was right the whole time. Alright Town, let's not take our foot off the gas here.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
I guess we need a sound off to see who was shot? Hoping they are recovering in the MeD tent if town. If Mafia your time is up our time is now
Crywolf wrote:
gg everyone- i can finally leave the game lol
and thanks to clubs for a great set up!
now that im dead... :dealwithit:
Crywolf is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Night 8 Ends
It's a chilly morning. While one soldier in his Happy space painted Happy Trees, the battle for WD was at hand. The counterinsurgency included; reconnaissance, coordinates switching, and gun fire. The Coms tower remained functional & med helo stayed grounded - but how? Lastly a body was taken into the med tent for identification. And upon his last breath he said, "I could have told you the 7 mafia remaining..."
Crywolf is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
notoriouspat
I don’t think I was shot!? Lol

I got hung - it wasn’t me
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024