• 1583 posts
  • Page 104 of 106
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLOL shadow Tennessee in the chat. Likely picked up some nuggets, so beware.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I honestly don't deserve to win. I saved E5, and tried to shoot anourre, and Rock (2x). I was confused early, luckily there were plenty of blocks and saves to knock off my bad shots.

Mafia played a great game.
But that counterd as block saving you. As for your sniper skills - no comment.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
GG all! Fun game!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Now we have Mada's game up next right?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
Now we have Mada's game up next right?
I thought E5 was going to do the Cannonball Canada game?
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
I honestly don't deserve to win. I saved E5, and tried to shoot anourre, and Rock (2x). I was confused early, luckily there were plenty of blocks and saves to knock off my bad shots.

Mafia played a great game.
But that counterd as block saving you. As for your sniper skills - no comment.

Lol. Bad...just Bad
Crywolf wrote:
Good game Town- it was a rough game for mafia- we tried to shoot Anuorre like 2-3 times, only to get told finally by Clubs that Anuorre could get killed at night :oooh:
2ofclubs wrote:
Crywolf
Good game Town- it was a rough game for mafia- we tried to shoot Anuorre like 2-3 times, only to get told finally by Clubs that Anuorre could get killed at night :oooh:
He did say he was far away in his Happy place at night several times in different ways.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anuorr only got copied town inspection and you knew Anax was out. So why you focused on him I didn't unstand.
WRKD4IT
anuorre wrote:
Wow. I just logged back on. Missed the vote last night.

I knew Mac wasn't as clean as his car.

You played a good game Mafia. Jacob definitely provided an unfair advantage with his playwriting!
Jacob24 wrote:
anuorre
Wow. I just logged back on. Missed the vote last night.

I knew Mac wasn't as clean as his car.

You played a good game Mafia. Jacob definitely provided an unfair advantage with his playwriting!

Almost pulled it off… I think 5/7 mafia kills were blocked and Rock got revived with the ability to make a town PM which was rough
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
anuorre wrote:
Hahah. 2oC thanks for hosting! You were one heck of a meddling god from up above :)

Btw, what's with Mada and Rock getting airlifted and roles revealed on the last day?
MacEohaid wrote:
Nah, Jacob, you get the MVP. Thick was lost until about the 9th night phase ha ha. GG all. That was nearly impossible for the mafia to win, there was such an abundance of abilities to maneuver. Good work and design by 2ofClubs. You could see you wanted to be playing more than moderating, hard to be a god who watches the humans without interference.