• 1583 posts
  • Page 7 of 106
Crywolf wrote:
elysium5
elysium5
2ofclubs
Crywolf
quick question-how many ranks exist in D12?
22 including Dominator PLUS you can consider the Unranked and even stretch it to consider the Hidden rank
This seems to indicate that there are a series of assigned ranks based on the ranking system.

This might be a way to suss out players claiming duplicate roles/ranks?

Does anyone else have a rank?

I just re-read my role PM carefully and all I know is I have a role name and a colour but not one of these ranks https://dominating12.com/shop/ranks, so maybe colour is the way to go to find any double claimers?

Does anyone think revealing your colour assignment will give away faction information? Will it make it easier later to come back to colour claims when more info is revealed?
Won't say who, in case they are mafia and I get targeted, but the reason I was curious about the ranks was because it has been brought to my attention that a person has a rank.
2ofclubs wrote:
Day 1 has ended
Early but nothing will change.

After heavy feasting with gratitude, not everyone was content. Soldier movement was minimal but a few did some seriouse scoutting.  One found a fellow soldier cold, wet and a little shell shocked.  Another took out a bridge thwarting reconnaissance.  Propaganda was circling about a Coup d'état. Strike that, no need to continue with spreading false info. :D The-chair-is-against-the-wall...
PM me if I missed something and please submit your actions early.

It is now Night 1 (normal 24 hour phase). The last phase of the so called peace treaty agreement between factions. 

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
I was part of a PM group last night containing several people with a common characteristic. This is the same group referenced by Mada in his earlier post requesting information on player WCs. I'll leave the other PM members anonymous until they say something themselves. If you are town and want town to succeed, please share your Win Condition ASAP. In our PM group we got a decent bit of information on how the WCs are written, and once we get more responses we will release information on what we know.

So far, I only feel good about Mada, Rock, and the other currently anonymous PM group members
Crywolf is an enigma for me now, he seems to have some info but doesn't want to share a lot.
Anax has been in and out but hasn't said much really except threatening ryo
Ryo threatened to counter-lynch Anax but feels like an empty threat
Ely says he doesn't have a rank, Rock seems like he does
Thick has done a lot of talking but I don't know his style or what that means. My read is probably town but I'm not certain.

There are others but I haven't done a full read and analysis yet.

The general idea is we're getting nothing done and we have at most 3-4 phases before mafia are at full strength. ALSO, town needs a leader who knows how people play. I can read as many forum posts as I want but I don't know how people play so I can't really make great calls I don't think. If you're town, WE NEED A LEADER!

Other thoughts:
1. Maybe neutrals are playing assassination or something and have to kill a certain color, in which case you should keep your colors quiet.
2. Not sure what ranks mean, might just be 2ofClubs screwing with us. He talked an awful lot about them.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Jacob24
I was part of a PM group last night containing several people with a common characteristic. This is the same group referenced by Mada in his earlier post requesting information on player WCs. I'll leave the other PM members anonymous until they say something themselves. If you are town and want town to succeed, please share your Win Condition ASAP. In our PM group we got a decent bit of information on how the WCs are written, and once we get more responses we will release information on what we know.

So far, I only feel good about Mada, Rock, and the other currently anonymous PM group members
Crywolf is an enigma for me now, he seems to have some info but doesn't want to share a lot.
Thick has done a lot of talking but I don't know his style or what that means. My read is probably town but I'm not certain.

The general idea is we're getting nothing done and we have at most 3-4 phases before mafia are at full strength. ALSO, town needs a leader who knows how people play. I can read as many forum posts as I want but I don't know how people play so I can't really make great calls I don't think. If you're town, WE NEED A LEADER!

Other thoughts:
1. Maybe neutrals are playing assassination or something and have to kill a certain color, in which case you should keep your colors quiet.
2. Not sure what ranks mean, might just be 2ofClubs screwing with us. He talked an awful lot about them.
To make myself clear to all, since i'm not in the PM Jacob mentioned:
2ofclubs said:
21 Nov 2023, 16:19
XXXXCrywolf
ROLE: XXXX - Town XXXX aka XXXX with XXXX.
ABILITIES:
XXXX
WC: Your faction wins when all Mafia are eliminated - You need not be alive.
ThickTalon wrote:
Crywolf
Jacob24

Other thoughts:
2ofclubs said:
XXXXCrywolf
ABILITIES:
XXXX

This PM group. Was it formed by the Moderator or did one of the other players select each of you to participate?
ThickTalon wrote:
Jacob24
rED
12:48
?

Sweet codes.

Does 6 represent the person's number I.E. elysium5?

I will say my number is 12. Just like listed on the first page?

Jacob24 wrote:
ThickTalon
Jacob24
rED
12:48
?

Sweet codes.

Does 6 represent the person's number I.E. elysium5?

I will say my number is 12. Just like listed on the first page?

Not giving our secrets away that easy ;). Our PM group was randomly chosen as Mada said earlier
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Crywolf
Jacob24

Other thoughts:
2ofclubs said:
XXXXCrywolf
ABILITIES:
XXXX

Thank you Cry
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
Right. But Mada said "I was randomly chosen to participate in..."

So guessing it was chosen by the Moderator?

Moderators rarely do anything randomly .

Crywolf wrote:
maybe someone had an ability that allowed a PM w/ random people?
most logical reason for mada's word choice imo
ThickTalon wrote:
My point is, 2 of clubs mentioned " Mafia may not know each other until 5th phase but this Condition is subject to use of abilities, players skill and luck."

Could be mafia using abilities to find each other if another player called the meeting .  If Clubs (moderator) called a random meeting that is a different story.

So which was it?
Rockbert wrote:
if this mysterious PM group was truly random, as in the drop on a board is random, then that could mean that neutrals and mafia are a part of it and it's not just one faction like town. So if you are town and you are in this PM group, tread carefully. I will say that I am not in that PM group.

We do need a leader. It seems there are a few who have been more quiet than usual and I am not quite sure how to take that just yet, most likely due to the holiday I should think.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann