Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 22 of 22
Abs wrote:
yes just to back this up, I will 100% be town and a good guy in the next game, I promise
RyanairLol wrote:
I might start a new mafia, just not now.
I'll wait for more ideas to stream in my brain(unless it's not eaten by my colleagues).
KC321 wrote:
Slightly OT, but I looked up Anger Party. That is some aggressive music!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so anybody up for an unusual mafia game (not that any of them are usual) while we wait on somebody else to put one together? or do you guys want a break?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as you may know i have not done any traditional mafia games without putting a twist or 2 in them

superhero vs villain - players were allowed to pick their own superpower and all kills from the 1st 3 nights took effect at the end of night 3 = nobody could die the 1st 3 days. this was my 1st game to host and i made a few mistakes. i decided to make some mid-game adjustments since the game was about to get lop sided very early. there were no vanilla roles. we had 22 players

Star Trek mafia - an extra ability was available to purchase if you did not utilize your ability (kill anybody) on the 1st 3 days, Q was the neutral and had great power w the goal to balance the game. the dead could still talk in the game. all lynch votes were placed anonymously. there were no vanilla roles. we had 15 players

Batman mafia game - the joker had a fake role so that it would not be easy to find him and superman had great power w the goal the keep the game balanced. there was 1 more role than there was players. there were no separate day or night phases or abilities = there were just back to back 24hr phases where all actions were in play (eliminated the down time of doing nothing if you did not have a night action. all actions and lynches happened every day. there were no vanilla roles. we had 18 players

the one i have in mind deals w numbers or cards and making your own teams instead of me assigning them and purchasing your own abilities.
Live long and prosper