Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 14 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
Today showed that sometimes just because the old system didn't work, doesn't mean the new system works better.

After the lynching was done in a very calm and organised manner it appeared that Zhen and Algaea were the least popular. Zhen started to protest that this was a racial attack as neither Zhen or Algaea were American. Algaea began to laugh though. "You think you can kill me? You humans are sooo funny especially that little guy," pointing at Derik, who was mourning the hardest after losing his teenager friends last night. "Gert your hair wig makes you look stupid, Grace thinking 72 is old! Ha. And Mitch, that helmet you obsess over would make a good item for my collection." She picked up Mitch's American Football Helmet and said, "I think I'll just be heading out now." Mitch was frozen in place, but it was Derik who charged down Algaea with the spear impaling her in the back. Blood flowed out of her, but it was not red, it was black. She wasn't a Zombie, she wasn't human. She was some kind of Alien. She dropped the Helmet and begged to allowed to go back to her home planet but nobody knew how. She bled out on the floor and eventually died.

Zhen, calmed down. He said, "I know I have to die. There is simply not enough food for us. I know I'm not a zombie but that sacrifice is one I must make. But I have one request. I would like to speak with each one of you in private. I have an assignment for you." His wish was granted He spoke to each person alive in private then took the spear and stabbed himself. His last words being, "I guess you can try a Chinese delicacy tonight if you like." He greeted death with a smile. He was indeed human.

Both bodies were burnt.

Bluegoetz Role PM (click to show)

Rcomer727's Role Pm (click to show)

Event Phase Night 3 has begun!

Zhen for 1 night only reorganised the power roles at random! If you have a repetitive Night or Day action you no longer have it. These power roles will be reassigned at random. This will not affect any one time actions. By the next Night Phase all repetitive power roles will return to their rightful owners.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Well this is good and bad News.

Good news is Blue was a very powerful character and I assume with the gun shot was responsible for killing some of the people who died at night? As Blue had to survive to end game, I would assume the strategy was kill off strong players like Ten/Clubs etc who would probably have found out Blue’s neutral role.

Annoying to lose RComer but in fairness, RC wasn’t exactly active so at least it’s another one we can eliminate

With the power event and people’s roles changing, this hopefully presents up with an opportunity to get our own back and finally get some Zombie blood!!

Pygmy/Mac you both need to work very hard to convince me you are Human as the longer this goes on, the more it’s pointing to you.

I’m also doubtful on Ryo and would like to hear more

Let’s go Humans! Time to kill a Zombie!
MacEohaid wrote:
Abs

Good news is Blue was a very powerful character and I assume with the gun shot was responsible for killing some of the people who died at night? As Blue had to survive to end game, I would assume the strategy was kill off strong players like Ten/Clubs etc who would probably have found out Blue’s neutral role.

Annoying to lose RComer but in fairness, RC wasn’t exactly active so at least it’s another one we can eliminate

With the power event and people’s roles changing, this hopefully presents up with an opportunity to get our own back and finally get some Zombie blood!!

Pygmy/Mac you both need to work very hard to convince me you are Human as the longer this goes on, the more it’s pointing to you.

You're finger pointing just makes me more leary of you. Wait, why is you flesh dripping off your fingers?
Abs wrote:
MacEohaid
Abs

You're finger pointing just makes me more leary of you. Wait, why is you flesh dripping off your fingers?

LOL nice try Mac! It was only a matter of time until you needed to start talking more openly in the forum as you can’t hide now in your little zombie group! I’m not pointing fingers, it’s more a process of elimination, I have just interacted with all other surviving players and believe them to be human. I just have heard nothing from you and Pygmy to say otherwise, so I am just working on all I have really!

Feel free to join in and help out!

Abs wrote:
KC321
Abs, who has a shot capability?

No idea! Clearly Blue did but as Mada said the event phase has recycled everyone’s ability, I assume someone might now have it!
Abs wrote:
Finally a breakthrough! I have good intel on a 99% confirmed Zombie. If anyone tonight who is human has a kill please use it on Ryo. It’s a huge risk me saying this openly but we have nothing to lose now as if we don’t get some zombies soon, we are in deep trouble.

Ryo messed up trying to articulate their role to me and was caught out

Please trust me on this! For the sake of Human Kind!

Ryo needs to be killed tonight
Abs wrote:
Here is your proof guys! We have our first Zombie! For the love of Mafia sanity, someone PLEASE kill Ryo tonight!

Spoiler (click to show)
ThickTalon wrote:
RyanairLol
Shoot, a major mistake. Are we ready to lunch him, boys and girls?

Someone needs to kill him now before the 20:00 deadline