Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 15 of 22
MacEohaid wrote:
I don't trust Abs or Ryan right now. Why would Ryomer make such a major mistake? It's just as plausable that Abs is writing the whole script to get another human killed. I don't know what to think, all very suspect though.
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
I don't trust Abs or Ryan right now. Why would Ryomer make such a major mistake? It's just as plausable that Abs is writing the whole script to get another human killed. I don't know what to think, all very suspect though.

that or Ryo has committed suicide. I've been thinking of all the angles. Not sure which to believe at this point. The zombies have all the leverage right now. We're all just shooting in the dark.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Is it possible that Ryo cant chat and Abs is dragging him through the mud?
MacEohaid wrote:
This part from Abs sounds created by Abs, especiall the ending "BTW I love Brains!!. " Too put on from my judgement.

From Abs message with Ryomy supposedly:
Ryomyr said:
01 Jun 2023, 02:01
Guys here is my ability that has been unaffected by the sillyness of Mada's most recent swerve. How do you all want me to sucker punch our next human? BTW I love Brains!!
Rockbert wrote:
KC321
Is it possible that Ryo cant chat and Abs is dragging him through the mud?

That is a possibility I suppose. We don't know what happened with everyone when the last event was triggered. That could very well be.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Gather round friends. In this dark and terrible night I have baked you all muffins. Let them warm us all before we see what nightmares were wrought in the dark.
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Let’s see, if Ryo dies, you will see he is Scum, why would I make it up for no reason!?
Rockbert wrote:
While we wait, everyone enjoy a muffin and let me tell you a story...
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
Abs
Let’s see, if Ryo dies, you will see he is Scum, why would I make it up for no reason!?

Well, let's see. Just suppose (just supposing now) that you are a zombie and somehow got the confidence of a human and now you wish to bump off said human, that would constitute a reason now, wouldn't it?
Abs wrote:
Yes it would, and if Ryo is killed and isnt A zombie, feel free to blow my brains out but actually, if Ryo does die, you will see I am the first Human to actually find us a Zombie that has been killed! Which in our current situation is a very big deal

So worth the risk right?
MacEohaid wrote:
Yes, that is very rational Abs. I hope he died last night if he is a zombie and made such a blunder.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey guys, I'm sorry to do this, but I'm really tired tonight. And I'm just going to have to go to sleep. I'll get the results out when I can and then will change the Day phase's deadline to new date & time. You can still talk if you like but can't change your actions.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
KC321 wrote:
Nothing to be sorry about! We appreciate you putting g this game on! Get some rest!