• Page 12 of 22
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
#Unlynch Pygmyhippo

#Lynch NotoriousPat and #Lynch Abs
What made you change up?
Eat my dust.
KC321 wrote:
Peri Put a chat together with suspected humans. As soon as she did, she was dead. I suspect that chat to have a mole it. I also suspect to die over night for giving this information.
ThickTalon wrote:
I am in that chat and suspect the same thing, however I asked her to keep me out of it for this very reason.

I thought we had pretty good proof that we were all human. 

It may also be the Zombies know this and targeted her for that reason, essentially making us turn on ourselves.

MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
I too find it odd that here we are with multiple silent partners all of the sudden popping up with their own votes for each other.
I find it odd that you haven't said anything of substance through the whole game but throwing shade on humans and getting them killed.
Two humans have been lynched already and there is no substance in anyones accusations, just random panic pandemonium going on in the house.
You have no lynch votes, so that is more suspicious than people who are holding their tongue trying to figure things out behind the scenes.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
I too find it odd that here we are with multiple silent partners all of the sudden popping up with their own votes for each other.
I find it odd that you haven't said anything of substance through the whole game but throwing shade on humans and getting them killed.
Two humans have been lynched already and there is no substance in anyones accusations, just random panic pandemonium going on in the house.
You have no lynch votes, so that is more suspicious than people who are holding their tongue trying to figure things out behind the scenes.

Glad you finally decided to join the chat.

Maybe now we will get somewhere. Funny you quoted me when there were others who mentioned you silent partners first. But I can play
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
ThickTalon

Maybe now we will get somewhere. Funny you quoted me when there were others who mentioned you silent partners first. But I can play

Look what happened to the real chatty ones in the house:
TLM
2ofC
Alex
Peri
I'm trying to wisper so the zombies don't hear me.
ThickTalon wrote:
Well. Alex and TLM were never in a chat I was in, and I know Peri reached out to everyone so maybe those who never participated in sharing abilities took advantage of that.

Look I am not saying that there couldn't be a mole...I just know The opposite could be true as well.
Abs wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
ThickTalon

Look what happened to the real chatty ones in the house:
TLM
2ofC
Alex
Peri
I'm trying to wisper so the zombies don't hear me.

This is my worry as I am going to be next! haha
Abs wrote:
look it is very clear that Town folk know how the abilities work for people who are truly town and many of us have proven this. These are not easily fabricated and would be found out but they all stack up