Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 9 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
I probably should have clarified, that Zhen stabbed AlexCheckmate after lynch results were counted.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Bluegoetz wrote:
I had a few messages from peri and rock yesterday. I told them and I’ll tell you it was Memorial Day and I wish mada pulled an ely and let us have that day off. But he didn’t and I wasn’t able to keep up. Take it as truth or some might take it as excuse. Seems like to me after catching up that abs and clubs were stirring the pot together or separately I can’t decide, and came up with the wrong person (for humans anyway) Although there wasn’t much to go on beside random finger pointing.
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
I had a few messages from peri and rock yesterday. I told them and I’ll tell you it was Memorial Day and I wish mada pulled an ely and let us have that day off. But he didn’t and I wasn’t able to keep up. Take it as truth or some might take it as excuse. Seems like to me after catching up that abs and clubs were stirring the pot together or separately I can’t decide, and came up with the wrong person (for humans anyway) Although there wasn’t much to go on beside random finger pointing.

Stirring of the pot is what some do.
Ryomyr wrote:
I think the Memorial Day excuse carries a lot legitimacy, Blue. I am sorry I missed the vote. TBH, I am not sure which way I would have voted on Alex. It feels like we are just guessing, and that we have to guess so far. 
notoriouspat wrote:
So Alex didn't defend himself well and just took the lynching? Strange... We need someone to take the lead and organize the troops as we are just guessing here.
Abs wrote:
Only reason I voted Alex was it was the only semi logical lead we had and I am not prepared to just sit here and do nothing while we get picked off.

In full transparecny, I have confidence in Peri, Rock, Clubs being Human due to exchanges I have had as we have shared some info about ourselves and it all seems to match up.

Feel free to reach out as for us Humans to win, we need to find out the way to best use our abilities as a group ASAP. No doubt me saying this publicly will end in me being eaten by a Zombie tonight but we need action!
2ofclubs wrote:
I was not staring the pot. I shared actual info and Alex didn't defend well.
SO we heard from all except MAC, KC, RCOM. Although nothing much was shared publicly. Similar to Alex defense. Don't become friendly fire.
5 hours until sunrise.
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
A three day weekend is always a valid excuse for lack of participation in mafia. Every Friday the traffic on the site slows down and games move slower over the weekend by and large. But I digress, now we're in the week again so let's get to figuring this out. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Bluegoetz wrote:
Clubs I accused you of stirring the pot because you and Abs were voting for each other then switched to Alex, nothing wrong with a little pressure and such. I was just making a note
Abs wrote:
Blue I only voted for Clubs to get him talking and it Worked. I trust clubs is Human.

There are a group of around 6 of us who are all 99.9% sure we are human and we want to add to it! Would like to hear more from you!
Madagascarter wrote:
Deadline.

The reason today why results are delayed? I’m cleaning the kitchen

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Time was passing slow for George and Winston

The 2 teenagers decided that they'd pass the time by acting out their favourite scenes from movies. Pretty soon they were charging down the corridors, Winston pretending to Naruto, George, the Immortal Iron Fist acting out the most ambitious crossovers since Endgame. George (being the fitter of the 2 and getting very into the acting) landed an uppercut on Winston, landing him unconscious. Horrified, George ran to an adult for help. A group of people came to see the commotion. A group of Zombies. George and Winston didn't stand a chance.

When the morning came, everyone discovered, over the stair balcony, hanging the bodies of 2ofclubs (Winston) and Periwinkle (George), holes in their heads, their brains extracted, their bodies twitching somewhat...

2ofclubs Role PM (click to show)
Periwinkle's Role PM (click to show)

The remaining people in the house horrified to lose 2 boys so young quickly burnt the bodies so that they wouldn't become zombies.

Darren, wasn't there while the bodies were being burnt. He was doing inventory and dishing out the days rations. Only, he discovered the food storage was majorly depleted. All the sugary treats had gone. He did the maths and realised that even on reduced rations, it could only feed 9 people. 2 people would have to be lynched. Gert (majorly stressed out by the whole voting process) suggested that we could each vote for 2 people who we were confident weren't zombies. That way we lynch the players with the least trust. Again for some reason (so the game can happen) everyone agrees this will be the case for the day.

Double Event Phase Day 2 Has Begun

There are 2 events going on today.

1. 2 Players will be lynched today (No Lynch would be an option if this was the only Event Phase going on today)
2. The Player with the lowest amount of votes gets Lynched and everyone gets 2 votes to vote for different people . (No Lynch can't be voted voted for and no self votes)

Good Luck guys. I guess there will be a bunch of questions about how the 2 events interact, but I've tried to think of everything.
Extreme clarity of these rules if what was said above is confusing (click to show)

Game Notes (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown