Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 7 of 22
AlexCheckMate wrote:
2ofclubs
Spoiler (click to show)

The game is a foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I've got nothing to say. I just responded on a PM.

Zhen is listed in the player list (post 1).
Zhen sounds Asian/Chinese to me.
I googled for who/where brains are delicacy

I just made a story behind it.

I'm not Zhen.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Abs
Odd Alex wanted to “give me credit”?

Who claims to be Zhen anyway? Would be interesting if it is indeed Alex himself? Maybe if he gets Lynched he gets a special role?

I wanted to give you credit for it, because you mention that my theory makes most sense to you. Although I would guess, that most people would take it for it actually is. Pure bogus.

Besides; we don't know who Zhen is; so it doesn't get us anything - if it already was anything useful xd

Spoiler (click to show)

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I don't have anyone to target and I don't want to bring anyone fresh in now; yet should try to stay alive for my team.

#NOLYNCH

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
4 lynches on me now
3 on no lynch (me included)

It's up to you guys. 10 minutes left.

― Albert Einstein
Abs wrote:
I don’t feel great about this Lynch tbh but I have zero other info to go on at this time. My worry is if we don’t Lynch someone, we will be picked off 1 by 1.

I want to hear from Pygmy, NotoriousPat, Blue more as their silence is not great

Maybe they are pulling the strings from behind the scenes?

2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
I don’t feel great about this Lynch tbh but I have zero other info to go on at this time. My worry is if we don’t Lynch someone, we will be picked off 1 by 1.

I want to hear from Pygmy, NotoriousPat, Blue more as their silence is not great

Maybe they are pulling the strings from behind the scenes?

DITTO !!!!
W are down 1 human and they may be up 1. Neutrals are still a mystery.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Is there such a thing as a neutral? Who created this idea?
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Is there such a thing as a neutral? Who created this idea?
It's in Madas opening under win clauses.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Deadline! Apparently I have more of a social life than I imagined. It might be an hour or 2 before I can get you the results.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand