Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 10 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
Abs
Must be a big kitchen

It was being deep cleaned. And I had a long post to write.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
So Mada, you are saying the 2x players with the least amount of Lynch votes, not the most will be lynched? So basically us Humans need to be lynched this phase to stay alive?

I’m gutted Clubs has died, but glad his “event” has been activated meaning he will not die for no reason!

To continue his work, below is the last chat we had in the group:

Spoiler (click to show)

I don’t think Blue is a Zombie but very aware that we have heard very little from Pygmy, RComer and Mac. Are they simply plotting in silence?

I’m also confident that ThickTalon, Notorious and Ryanair are Human.

Once I get confirmation from Mada on the question, I will vote by my focus will be continuing Club’s recon and unless more vital info is released, we should focus on Pygmy and RCom which means we don’t vote for them if we want them Lynched? Is that correct?

Gg Peri and Clubs, you will not die in vain!
Madagascarter wrote:
So Mada, you are saying the 2x players with the least amount of Lynch votes, not the most will be lynched? So basically us Humans need to be lynched this phase to stay alive?

Yes, exactly that.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Ok so I will start:

#lynch Notorious & #lynch Rockbert

They are my main 2 who I think are 99.9% human based on info shared

MacEohaid wrote:
periwinkle
Or Ryomyr, Rcomer727, Maceohoid. I haven't heard from them either. 
I voted to "No Lynch" Alex unlike some others around here who got another human killed prematurely.
ThickTalon wrote:
I think we can agree that Rock is human.

I would love to hear from those that are silent. Mainly for forum participation

To participate......

#Lynch Blue #Lynch Abs

Rockbert wrote:
Wow. So much has happened today. Jeez.

#Lynch ThickTalon, #Lynch KC321
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#lynch pyg and #lynch mac

So what are you going to do with that second vote, pyg? Since you can't vote for yourself...
notoriouspat wrote:
No worries... I just thought it was going to be a last second switch and was hoping I could get one of those votes lol
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
No I’m not hat clever, or at least I don’t have the time to be clever right now… final exams :roll:
Eat my dust.