Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 1 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
"Welcome to Kansas City Safe Zone. Unfortunately for you guys, we can't let you in yet. There have been reports on attacks in the Safe Zones in Dallas, Seattle and New York. Apparently Zombie's have been pretending to be human and gaining access to Safe Zones. Zombies must eat every 3 days or they'll die. Normal food doesn't nourish them, only brains! So our solution to this is that we are going to lock everyone in this facility for a while. And if you are still alive when we open this door again then you can enter. But for now we can't risk everyone's life in the base! The Zombies look just like us and the only way we can tell if someone is a zombie or not is by killing them, and seeing if they still live. Unlike the base in Anchorage, I'm not prepared to kill everyone who walks in here. Good Luck guys!" 

The commander closes the door to the mansion where the 15 of you will reside for the rest of the game. You are confused why the commander didn't lock you each in isolation for 5 days with food and water, that way the zombies would die, but the humans wouldn't. But if I was that logical, then the game wouldn't be able to take place. You look around, there doesn't look like anyone there is obviously a zombie, but you also have had experience that this isn't like the movies, the zombies could be anyone. An Elderly Woman speaks up, she for some inexplicable reason suggests that if there are kills by zombies, every day, we should each vote for 1 person we believe is most likely to be a zombie and whoever has the most votes we kill. You start to protest, saying "that plan is stupid!" But to your surprise the rest of the group all think that is an amazing strategy. You shake your head in disbelief, thinking about how illogical it is, the kind of things that only happens in poorly written plot lines just so we can one decent scene but no matter, that is the situation you find yourself in.

The first day you try and get to know everyone and you discover these are the names of the 15 people in the house.
Names of People in The House (click to show)

Rules are pretty standard - Include me in all PM's, Lynches and Actions in Bold, PMs allowed at all time. No screenshots. Site rules still apply.

Role PM Format for all players (click to show)
If a Role Pm differs slightly, that is because I'm not perfect at word processing and I made mistakes.
Win Clause's (click to show)

Oh Gimmick for the game! Make sure you read this so you understand that I'm not just screwing with you
In this game there is such thing as an event phase. An Event Phase can be during a day or a night. During that specific phase extra rules will take place. I will explain them as they come up... mostly. These are triggered by your actions. I have no control over whether Event Phases are triggered or not, but you may have to adjust your game accordingly. Event Phases can be activated both by humans and zombies. The faction that takes best use of the event phases will win the game.

Tiebreakers - If there is a Tie, that will not end in a no lynch. Genuinely, it's going to be the next player to switch, will decide the lynch (I will include post deadline lynches in that but only if there is tie at deadline, otherwise they don't count). If you don't think that is fair, don't force it into a tie but you know about it ahead of time.

Day Zero Is Beginning

I'm planning to end the phase a little early as it'll be a better time for me. 9pm BST, but I'll create a countdown and add it to my bio in a bit.

Players List (click to show)

I think that is it. If you have any questions, feel free to post them below and I'll do my best to get back to you but I think I included everything I needed to.

Good luck - Role PM's Incoming.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Everyone's Role PM should be out and the countdown should be updated. It is Day 0. You can lynch each other now if you want, I don't think anyone will be lynched, but the option is there. Make sure any actions are in by the deadline. It is a little earlier than 24 hours but not much should happen today.

All names in this game (except Karen) were created by a Random Name Generator. All of the roles were assigned by a Random Number Generator. 

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
#NO LYNCH
food for thought why create more unneeded zombies
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:

do you think that is what happens if someone is killed by us humans or just by the zombies or neither
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
So a vote to lynch someone is what we do to find out for sure if someone is a zombie. Fascinating! Love it. High stakes.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Does the timer then reflect the phase time limit? Or do we have a specific server time? I ask because I seem to recall Mada using a timer like that in another game and I don't know if it is from that.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Does the timer then reflect the phase time limit? Or do we have a specific server time? I ask because I seem to recall Mada using a timer like that in another game and I don't know if it is from that.

The timer shows how long is left in the phase.

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman

do you think that is what happens if someone is killed by us humans or just by the zombies or neither
IDK
- Zombies must eat every 3 days or they'll die.
- only way we can tell if someone is a zombie or not is by killing them, and seeing if they still live.
So when killing a Human, do they stay dead or become a zombies now needing to be killed or starved to death or become a neutral or dead dead?
We may be dangerously out numbered if not careful.
Humans feel free to open coms with me.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Questions about will a Zombie die when lynched.

Yes they will. Common knowledge in this universe is that Zombies can be burned and incinerated. However if they are shot or stabbed, then they will continue to live, but will be easily identifiable. Meaning that the party will instantly go and burn a damaged zombie when identified. The main problem is the main diagnosis for being a Zombie would kill a person.

Summer 2 Countdown

RyanairLol wrote:
Night Abilities/Day Abilities/ One Time Ability:
So, when you mean one time ability, do you mean you can only use the ability once during the whole game?