Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 4 of 22
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs I reached out to everyone (which I never do). Most have not responded (maybe because it's a holiday). As usual i am targeted and even got a undeserved lynch vote LOL.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Guys and Gals,

I am very Sorry. I had no idea we had started, on a holiday outing and am limited.

Good to see some of the old names. 

I am Human and will respond to some PM's when I get to a good spot

Talon

2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Guys and Gals,

I am very Sorry. I had no idea we had started, on a holiday outing and am limited.

Good to see some of the old names. 

I am Human and will respond to some PM's when I get to a good spot

Talon

Your avatar shows us you were eating something. Suspect LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as mentioned in my PM to everyone - i am human
if you are human and have an investigative ability - please investigate me and then contact me so we can get organized.
if you are zombie - please disregard the above message
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Screams filled the night

Mostly because somebody decided tonight would be the perfect night for karaoke... And there were some quite terrible singers. However in it appeared that the karaoke night was entertaining some people. An unusual crowd it was attracting. Harmony, while pointing at her many admirers, while screaming "We are never ever ever getting back together", upset the crowd. They bashed her skull open with the microphone she was holding and scooped out her brains. All at once silence throbbed around the house. Something was wrong. One moment Harmony was singing, the next she's lying on the floor with a hole in her head. The occupants of the house gathered around her. This confirmed their worst fear. Zombies were indeed in the house. Harmony was identified to be TLM and human.

TLM's role PM (click to show)

The body of Harmony was quickly burned to prevent contamination.

Day 1 has begun

Game announcements (click to show)
Unrelated spoilers for no reason (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
That is surprisingly quick. wow. Bad thing to lose Tennessee this early.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
alas what a bummer.
who's ready to start another one :)
i can not say "good game" to anyone yet. i guess i can still win if the humans win - but it will not be same

this is what i said to mada and it was self prophesying
Tennesseelogman said:
27 May 2023, 17:31
i don't like it when most of the players want to lynch me or kill mafia kill me just because i am TLM. but i do like it when most of the moderators want to keep me alive just because i am TLM (and i add spice to game w all my incorrect conclusions)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Sorry TLM. I told you one of was going to b targeted.
I will say it now. Be cautious with Alex Peri Ryo Mac Kc Rcon.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
Sorry TLM. I told you one of was going to b targeted.
I will say it now. Be cautious with Alex Peri Ryo Mac Kc Rcon.

Interesting you would say that clubs.  I think you have a great ability to babble about nothing and false information as usual.  I have been in contact with TLM and what i found very very interesting is you asked for a truce for an ENTIRE game with TLM.

Maybe we should be cautious around you? Why do you need an entire game truce? TLM is human. Perhaps you are not human and thus asked for one?

Tennesseelogman said:
28 May 2023, 10:27
clubs has asked me for a full game truce
has he requested the same from you?
that is a little fishy. i will explain later based on your response

periwinkle said:
28 May 2023, 11:39
No he hasn't

periwinkle said:
28 May 2023, 11:39
We have a chat open but no info has been exchanged

Tennesseelogman said:
28 May 2023, 12:01
he might be neutral - he has never asked for a full game truce

periwinkle said:
28 May 2023, 12:03
Does he typically do?

Tennesseelogman said:
28 May 2023, 12:26
He usually very talkative, deal making, babble in the forum but never a whole game truce.
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
100٪ Human. No babble since it's found on an mis understood. TLM obviuosly didn't share all of chats with you.
I have been completely honest with what I have said and like most games I am one the prime targets wich TLM and i discussed. I will need my FELLOW HUMAN protection this coming night. I have never lied about my faction in any mafia game. I have been doubled crossed though.
I provided a partial roll to all and the ones who didnt respond before TLMs death have missed an oppurtunity to clear them selves and are now suspect.
Hey 2oC. You're Human.
Hey 2ofclubs! You are Human?
We all have this now.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Becareful humans, we still don't know what all happens when a human is killed.
 2ofclubs said:
28 May 2023, 01:55
Do abilities transfere or are they gone if you die or transformed?
Madagascarter said:
28 May 2023, 07:59
Once a player dies, they will not be able to use that ability,
TLM and I discussed this topic and is partially why I asked for a full game truce. We also agreed not to share ability.
Bonus reveal I have a non threatening night ability.
♧♧ pure as white snow
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
28 May 2023, 02:47
Full game truce .
Tennesseelogman said:
28 May 2023, 10:25
i would much rather deal w you rather than all these players who will not even talk to me
full game would be fine if i thought we were same faction (which i do) and would remain same faction throughout the game (which i question)
let me consider it after this 1st night 
WRKD4IT