Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 5 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
Good question Thick,

Tennessee, is very good at organizing the troops, and ferreting out those who are on opposite sides. It's not good that he's gone. So, if anyone who is human has some thoughts on who might have done the deed then PM me or say something in the forum here. I am not sure who to think right now, still trying to get my head around all this.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
AlexCheckMate wrote:
2ofclubs
100٪ Human. No babble since it's found on an mis understood. TLM obviuosly didn't share all of chats with you.
I have been completely honest with what I have said and like most games I am one the prime targets wich TLM and i discussed. I will need my FELLOW HUMAN protection this coming night. I have never lied about my faction in any mafia game. I have been doubled crossed though.
I provided a partial roll to all and the ones who didnt respond before TLMs death have missed an oppurtunity to clear them selves and are now suspect.
Hey 2oC. You're Human.
Hey 2ofclubs! You are Human?
We all have this now.

Question mark?!
Peculiar... sounds neutral / ready to switch to zombie...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Madagascarter
Deadline - I’m playing board games so will get to results ASAP

Just out of curiosity... with who/how many players? What game/s? Do you/they consider you(rself) a good player? How long did they take? Who won?

Sounds good ^_^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Abs wrote:
That’s very frustrating that this happened so early. I wonder if TLM managed to get any info or anywhere before his demise?

As I said earlier in the game, we need to get together and start making some moves quickly or we will be picked off 1 by 1.

I want to hear 2ofClubs babble a bit as this might get more info, so for now #lynch 2ofClubs but I reserve the right to change my vote
Abs wrote:
KC321
Bold move abs

Well it will get clubs talking and my Only read is why did Clubs ask TenLogMan for a truce the whole game? Makes no sense to me
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
That’s very frustrating that this happened so early. I wonder if TLM managed to get any info or anywhere before his demise?

As I said earlier in the game, we need to get together and start making some moves quickly or we will be picked off 1 by 1.

I want to hear 2ofClubs babble a bit as this might get more info, so for now #lynch 2ofClubs but I reserve the right to change my vote
LOL I am a target for babbling too.

I am 100% human. Not a zombie or neutral!!!!!!!! The questin mark was a typo.
I have answered most questions in the PMs.
I will tell all that I am sure there is some form of conversion. 

Spoiler (click to show)

So obviously that is the reason TLM and were discussing revealing abilities and full game truce.
As far as abilities I am not revealing.
I don't know how nationality, gender and age play into the game mechanics yet. I do know that BIO's do.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Less than 4 and a half hours to go and only 2 votes!

2ofclubs - Abs
No Lynch - RyanAirlol

Let's get voting. Let's get discussing.

Irrelevant details from inside the Safe Zone (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

FYI also In The Dark which i think was a Mada game.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
I have about 30 min before I am offline for a while.

Who are we lynching today?

2ofclubs wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

The game is a foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRKD4IT