Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 3 of 22
notoriouspat wrote:
Sorry yall. Just got to the forum. I will be active and would have no lynched anyway.
Abs wrote:
Is forum open in all phases Mada? Or just say phase?
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch Count

No Vote - 2ofclubs, Ryanairlol, AlexCheckmate, Abs, Periwinkle, Rockbert, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr, Rcomer727: 9 voters
Ryanairlol - TLM: 1 Voter
2ofclubs - Pygmyhippo: 1 Voter

Abstaining from the lynch vote - ThickTalon, MacEohoid, KC321, NotoriousPat: 4 Voters

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
One day has passed in isolation and the group are cautiously optimistic that there are no zombies in their ranks. It's going to be fine, this is just a safety precaution. You will all be let into the safe zone soon. These words float around the mansion as many of you search for the cosiest blankets and pillows to snuggle up to for a long nights rest. But some are not trusting, choosing that tonight is a night to stay awake. Those who stay awake, stay alert for the creaking of floor boards or the screaming of potential victims.

Night 1 has Begun! Please get your actions in, in your PM's. This Phase will last 24 hours, I'll update to timer

Small Mod Announcements (click to show)

Good Luck.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
nobody is saying nothing to no one about not a thing
if you have investigative ability, use your investigative ability to investigate me - then let me know that you know that i am no threat so we can start the beginning of attacking the attackers. :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if you have investigative ability, use your investigative ability to investigate me - then let me know that you know that i am no threat so we can start the beginning of attacking the attackers. :)
Ditto or just save your investigation on me because I am 100% human (as a few of you know). You know what to do in PM to save the human race
from becoming brain salad.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman

Understandable I suppose, considering the uniqueness of this setup. We have to be extremely careful here.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
So excited for this mafia game, love it. Currently watching the Celtics/Heat game so responses may be delayed. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Watch the movie The Thing with Kurt Russel.

Excellent movie! Classic. Love it. Interesting thought to bring that up.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
2ofclubs
Watch the movie The Thing with Kurt Russel.

Excellent movie! Classic. Love it. Interesting thought to bring that up.
Madas game opening made me think of it. There is a new version and a version that starts when the Sweds discover IT and fills in the events before the wolves go to the USA outpost. No hints to any knowledge of game.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Yes, I saw that one as well. It was pretty good.
- Thomas Mann
RyanairLol wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch RyanairLol
welcome to the game
God, what a way to welcome me to the game. Thank you!
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLol
Tennesseelogman
# lynch RyanairLol
welcome to the game
God, what a way to welcome me to the game. Thank you!
He knew it wouldn't stick and was toying with you. We never take advantage or target new players. We want you to enjoy the game and get acclimated to our friend and foe styles. 
Stay active my friend and only fully trust Mada.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Guys this is proving quite hard to get any info or footing in the game.

Clubs you have not opened up any line of messaging with me yet, you nearly always do? Why not?

Only Ten has been in touch so far and neither of us have much to say.

So do we think that zombies exist now? If so how many? Or as Ten said, when people die do they become Zombies? Is there a neutral or some sort at the start of the game?

Would be good to get a few ideas floating around as if we don’t, we will just get picked off one by one