Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 2 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
RyanairLol
Night Abilities/Day Abilities/ One Time Ability:
So, when you mean one time ability, do you mean you can only use the ability once during the whole game?

If a player has a One Time Ability they will only be able to use that ability once during the game during a specified phase.

If a player has a Night Ability they will be able to use that ability in every night phase

If a player has a Day Ability they will be able to use that ability in every day phase.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'll be a sheep today and follow along:

#NO LYNCH

I take it that we lynch based on the player list, right? Not the names listed as who's in the house.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Madagascarter wrote:
Yes we will
AlexCheckMate
I'll be a sheep today and follow along:

#NO LYNCH

I take it that we lynch based on the player list, right? Not the names listed as who's in the house.

Yes we will be Lynching players, not character names.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Thanks for setting up Mada.

#no Lynch today, time to find some zombies!

Anyone had anything/messages so far that look out the ordinary?
Rockbert wrote:
I am also going with #No Lynch for now. Too much to sort out. One thing I think we can assume though, is that the zombies do know each other. Also, we have neutrals in the room it seems, so that's something to think about as well. I am curious as to their win clause.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i wonder if there are any zombies yet - or maybe only 1 and there are more to come as players die.
how would a neutral play into this - maybe like a doctor with a cure like in "I am Legend"
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch RyanairLol
welcome to the game

LMAO!! 

#No Lunch
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
#lynch 2oc, alight discrepancy in his “evidence” of being human that I don’t like.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#lynch 2oc, alight discrepancy in his “evidence” of being human that I don’t like.
Then why don't you respond to PM. The desrpecy - ies are there for a reason. Only other true Humans would know what they are. Plus mafia scum can't copy and trick others.
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
I'm gonna be a tad busy next couple of days fyi. But in the meantime #no lynch