Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 16 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
All good Mada, thanks!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
I am human. No worries. I got a great night ability and will see you all tomorrow. 
Madagascarter wrote:
Caitlin woke up to get a drink of water.

She crept down the stairs to the sink torch shining directly in front of her. She turned on the tap and saw the light deflect off the metal, Derik was standing behind her holding a plank of wood, ready to beat her up. She instinctively ducked Derik's swing and screamed! "Derik is a zombie!" she screamed waking everybody up. Grace is the first to respond showing pace and urgency beyond her age. She stabbed Derik with her knitting needles impaling right through him, yet he didn't scream, he just turned around and swung the plank of wood back at Karen. However Gabriel intercepted the impact. Everyone had surrounded Derik, he was quickly disarmed and restrained. He pled to someone, "Save me, I know you can? We can feast if we kill tonight." But he got no response, even from those whom he considered friends. He was incinerated in the fire.

Ryomyr is dead and he was a Zombie

Ryo's Role PM (click to show)

There is a great atmosphere in the house today! A Zombie is down. Surely we can lynch another zombie today?

Day 3 is Beginning

We'll end it at 3pm BST, I'll update the clock in a bit.

Irrelevant (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Finally, a zombie is dead!

No idea why Mac was defending Ryo so much when it was in black and white! Also KC…

For now #lynch Mac but may well change depending on what I hear from KC or others today
Rockbert wrote:
Hallelujah! Haha! I was right!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Yes Rock was right, and THANK THE MAKER!

I don't know about you all but we must get this right today. Time is ticking and we need to hear from everyone.

I will still working behind the scenes with select players. Seems the right thing to do since when we had a group we were getting smacked around.

RyanairLol wrote:
MacEohaid being inactive in the first few phases and also, him defending a zombie, as Abs said, is very sus. However, I am going to wait for KC’s vote.
So far, #NO LUNCH.
Rockbert wrote:
We have to get this right. I am going to sift through the forum and my PMs before I make any votes.
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
The confusion is outrageous.

what I know which has been tossed on its head....humans we still have the upper hand. I am going to lean towards certain people that have not been involved with helping us find and just sitting and watching us pick each other off.

Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#lynch abs really not sure about you right now abs…

Pygmy, you dont post at all or really participate yet you lynch the person who finally uncovered our first Zombie? Smart logic...

You and Mac have been so Sus all game and not really offered anything, perhaps work with me Vs against me if you truly are Human?
Abs wrote:
ok Mac, back to #unlynch Mac and #lynch Pygmy for now but lets see what else comes out as the Zombies are starting to sweat me thinks!