Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 19 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Mitch was too quiet

He was the observant type. The type to make 1 or 2 friends and let them do the talking for them. MacEohoid was defending Mitch to the hilt but everyone else demanded him to speak for himself. Yet Mitch did not. He pointed towards Abs but not explaining himself. They demanded the big man to talk but he would not. It was no surprise when Mitch lost the lynch vote. In tears, he did not fight back, but gave a note to MacEohoid asking him to give a note to his family. Abs picked up the spear, having been blamed, and said "I will prove yet again that I have found another Zombie!" But Mitch collapsed to the ground silently. Mitch was human.

Pygmy's role PM (click to show)

The body once again is burnt, smoke filled the house, The smoke lingered throughout the night and would not dissipate making it difficult to see.

Event Phase Night 4 has begun

For this event phase the rules are hidden. Act as normal.

This makes me angry.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
Madagascarter
Mitch was too quiet

He was the observant type. The type to make 1 or 2 friends and let them do the talking for them. MacEohoid was defending Mitch to the hilt but everyone else demanded him to speak for himself. Yet Mitch did not. He pointed towards Abs but not explaining himself. They demanded the big man to talk but he would not. It was no surprise when Mitch lost the lynch vote. In tears, he did not fight back, but gave a note to MacEohoid asking him to give a note to his family. Abs picked up the spear, having been blamed, and said "I will prove yet again that I have found another Zombie!" But Mitch collapsed to the ground silently. Mitch was human.

The body once again is burnt, smoke filled the house, The smoke lingered throughout the night and would not dissipate making it difficult to see.

This makes me angry.
Me too
Eat my dust.
Abs wrote:
Well I have no idea what to think now, this is one of those rare games that the longer it goes on, the more confused I get!

Weirdly, I do think Mac is human, here is my viewpoint on reads:

Noto - 80% human
Thick - 90% human
Mac - 60% human
Rock - 60% human
Ryan - 60% human
KC - 90% human

I know but everyone can be human but how many zombies do we think?

We had a neutral, is there another? We had 1 zombie killed, maybe 1/2 more?

Does anyone have any investigate ability?

Abs wrote:
Here is another crazy concept, do we think all that hand died are becoming zombies? And somehow Pulling the strings? It hasn’t escaped me that when mada announces deaths, he sometimes says the body is burnt and sometimes doesn’t?

I just feel there must be another faction/angle influencing this somehow?
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
Madagascarter
Mitch was too quiet

This makes me angry.

No, it makes you dumb.
Rockbert wrote:
Incorrect. It makes me human. I made a mistake. Humans do that. Why didn't Pygmy say more? Why did he stay silent throughout the game only sometimes peeking up to say something trivial? I hate that we lost another human. Instead of juvenile insults maybe you can do something productive and help us find a zombie?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
Dude, don't blame me!!! I'm the only one who came to Mitch's defense. Poor guy, he didn't deserve to die that way.
Rockbert wrote:
I agree, I wish it hadn't happened.
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
Madagascarter
notoriouspat
How did I miss the change in deadline?!?!? I thought it was 4pm EST

Sorry I wasn't going to be free at the normal deadline again. But I always have a Countdown under all my messages.

No worries! I won't miss it again!
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Wasn’t RComer Zhen?

Zhen being mention after death.....your zombie theory, though out there, may have legs