Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 20 of 22
Madagascarter wrote:
It was the night for Zombie Revenge

Grace last night killed a zombie. Tonight the Zombie's surrounded Grace and dispatched of her. She was human.

Rockbert's Role PM (click to show)

So it's 3 VS 3 now. Meaning that the zombies now can't be lynched as no-one has any extra votes. KC321 has a night kill, but it is still worth nothing. It'll change things from a 3 VS 3 to a 2 VS 2 at best. No-one has any more events to activate except notoriouspat, who's event was she could stop an event if activated early enough. MacEohoid was an inspector. There is no way the humans win this from here.

The 3 remaining humans, Anish, Darren and Karen woke up to see Caitlin, Gabriel and Gert feasting upon Grace's brains! An all out war commences as Darren pulls out his gun and shoots Gabriel. But the Zombies close in on Darren surrounding him. Gert, holding the spear impales him as Anish and Karen hide. The Zombies search through the house finding Karen first and finally Anish. The zombies stored the brains to eat slowly for the next few days

KC321's Role PM (click to show)
notoriuouspat's Role PM (click to show)
MacEohoid's Role PM (click to show)

Eventually, a few days later the door was unlocked by the commander checking if anyone was left. The 3 zombies explained that they have successful killed all the zombies and they could now be let into the camp. And let in the camp they were, for a brand new hunting ground.

Abs's role PM (click to show)
Ryanairlol's Role PM (click to show)
Thicktalon's Role PM (click to show)

More analyses will come later but overall I don't think my game was imbalanced, I just think that the mafia played really really well and got rid of the right threats quickly. And used the event phases really well. Combined with Karen (notoriouspat) never using her ability.

Congratulations Abs, Thicktalon, Ryanairlol and Ryomyr for the win! 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Wow! Well done! Dang it! I had this terrible feeling that Abs was playing us but just couldn't make it stick in my head. Well played!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
Rockbert
Wow! Well done! Dang it! I had this terrible feeling that Abs was playing us but just couldn't make it stick in my head. Well played!
Same here! Well played.
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
KC321
Also, peri was too trusting too soon
Yup I agree. Oh well. Lesson learned.
periwinkle is online.
Abs wrote:
Good game all! That was a tough one to keep the blag going! Thanks for hosting Mada
Abs wrote:
I’m infiltrated an important group early on which helped. Allowed me to pick you all off one by one pretty early. I killed Ten, Clubs, Peri, Rock etc

Losing my kill to KC was tough so that’s why Ryo sacrificed himself so we could give one back. Was a high risk move that Mac nearly cracked but we just got away with it
Madagascarter wrote:
Player Analysis

1. ThickTalon - Had a nice role and a few very supportive teammates. However, I'm surprised no-one noted the correlation between the 2 lynched players in the double lynch phase and the player voting them. ThickTalon used his -1 vote ability vote off Bluegoetz and Rcomer727. Very surprised that you managed to pull off a pygmyhippo lynch after that.
2. Rockbert - Very good play. Got trusted early. However he was inspected and knew that pygmyhippo was was not a zombie, so why did he vote for him? Why was he not as vocal as MacEohoid for why Pygmy shouldn't be voted for? Odd play. At that point, it's time to reveal all role PMs publicly to let the masses decide.
3. AlexCheckMate - Unfortunate that a stray thought experiment got you lynched. Obviously mafia sometimes let slip of small details at the start but if a villager says anything fishy the mafia will not forgive you.
4. TLM - Did great at the start collecting a few role PMs and such but ultimately was the first to die. A consequence of over communication.
5. MacEohoid - Did alright. But there is a time to share your role like when a person you know is safe is destined to be lynched. The tide could have been turned
6. Bluegoetz - Stayed Quiet which was good for your neutral role. However it left you unprepared for the Event Phase where the lowest lynched player got lynched
7. 2ofClubs - A victim of acquiring too much info too quickly.
8. RyanairLol - RyanairLol's play was severely underrated. This player is not a newbie for mafia. I was very impressed with his fake role pm and the speed he made it quickly getting into the inner circles of the trust groups. RyanairLol is not to be underrated. 
9. pygmyhippo277 - Far, far too quiet. You were active every day but you never defended yourself. I believe clubs knew your role at the beginning though. You can only blame yourself for yourself getting lynched.
10. KC321 - A weird thing happened where the vigilante kill and mafia kill targeted the same player (Ryo). I didn't know how to react to that so I gave the kill to the mafia kill (that was controlled by Rockbert at the time)
11. Rcomer727 - Too quiet, didn't make enough friends which usually is alright for survival in these games but in the lowest lynched count lynched phase, will never end well.
12. Periwinkle - Day 0 revealing you had a very powerful ability. Ideally this can be pulled off Day 0 just by claiming it in the forum and easily engineering 5 votes. Allowing TLM to distract you the first night was also peculiar. But your downfall was that your ability flew into zombie hands far too easily making you a clear target.
13. NotoriousPat - Had the ability to stop any one Event Phase which was never used. I think it should have been used in the double event phase. It should have been clear the zombies were going to vote each other keeping each other safe.
14. Ryomyr - I understand the sacrifice. Fair play. Rockbert was already planning on killing you anyway. However it turned the vigilante kill off pygmy, on Ryo which is something you couldn't have foreseen, so overall a good move.
15. Abs - MVP, quickly made a convincing fake role PM, and got deep into the heart of the humans. Knew almost everyone's role early and killed off the most vocal people and the most powerful people. Not only controlled the zombies, but also the humans. Really well played.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Thanks Mada! Love the summary, I was very happy with this game, one of my best! But also a great set up!

Who is doing next?