Game Thread
  • 323 posts
  • Page 18 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
Ryomyr
#lunch Abs
#lunch Ryomyr
Why this? Not trying to get you lynched Abs, but why did Ryomer want you alive?

This is a valid question, although, I will say that it could also be that Ryomyr was trying to take down the person who shared his blunder. I don't know if that's true, but it is another angle to consider.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
RyanairLol
#LYNCH RYO AND ABS

Here is my thought process on why I want to lynch Ryan. 

In this quote from Ryan from post #154 he wanted to help out Ryomer a zombie not get lynched by lynching him and also Abs who I am still not sure of.

And now he is going after Pygmy (in post #241), who is a probable human without any explanation other than the lack of coms.

He questions Pygmy about his coms (which I have many with him) but he has no coms that I am aware of himself. Why act like that is a reason when you are guilty of the same?
MacEohaid wrote:
notoriouspat
Well I guess you didn't have any perspective to share then? lol
Exactly! You are still in my ??? column along with Abs & KC, but I'm leaning towards human for the three of you.
Abs wrote:
MacEohaid
It wasn't the voting for each other part I took issue with, it was with whom you and Ryan seemed to be connected to, i.e.: Ryomer the zombie, in lynching him in order to save him and he you and Ryan. That is what I was denoting not that each were scratching the others back. That is perfectly fine if we are all humans. Just don't like to see zombies scratching backs and vice versa.

As I said, at the time I genuinely thought Ryo was human. Who knew about his blunder and mistake with the message the next phase?

It’s all very much up in the air now
Abs wrote:
Why are you so sure on Pygmy? And why Is Pygmy (who isn’t usually quiet) just not talking to us openly in the forum? This is what I don’t get

Your defence of Pygmy is so strong yet only you seem to claim he is human? Why not more of us?

Don’t get me wrong, there is no obvious evidence like we had with Ryo last phase but at this stage we have to go with anything we can and apart from you, if you look at it all from other players perspective, Pygmy looks logical target but who knows!
Rockbert wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#lynch abs really not sure about you right now abs…

This is the last we've heard from Pygmy in the forum, I have only seen one post from him in a pm and that was days ago. For the moment the winds are blowing his way. #Lynch Pygmy I don't know if he's for sure a zombie, but he's been awfully quiet and I don't trust quiet when there are brain eaters about. Give us something Pyg.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch Count

Abs - Pygmyhippo277
Pygmyhippo277 - Abs, notoriouspat, Thicktalon, KC321, Rockbert, Ryanairlol
Ryanairlol - MacEohoid

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Mitch was too quiet

He was the observant type. The type to make 1 or 2 friends and let them do the talking for them. MacEohoid was defending Mitch to the hilt but everyone else demanded him to speak for himself. Yet Mitch did not. He pointed towards Abs but not explaining himself. They demanded the big man to talk but he would not. It was no surprise when Mitch lost the lynch vote. In tears, he did not fight back, but gave a note to MacEohoid asking him to give a note to his family. Abs picked up the spear, having been blamed, and said "I will prove yet again that I have found another Zombie!" But Mitch collapsed to the ground silently. Mitch was human.

Pygmy's role PM (click to show)

The body once again is burnt, smoke filled the house, The smoke lingered throughout the night and would not dissipate making it difficult to see.

Event Phase Night 4 has begun

For this event phase the rules are hidden. Act as normal.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
notoriouspat
How did I miss the change in deadline?!?!? I thought it was 4pm EST

Sorry I wasn't going to be free at the normal deadline again. But I always have a Countdown under all my messages.

Summer 2 Countdown