Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 69 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
And to think I was going to retire ant during the last phase... Smh. Good game
Why didn't you answer Orz or me with all the clues to Bounty role we put out there that only a Bounty would know?
"Boiled"
"Wallet"
"So many questions"
"Butterfly's"
"Walking in the sand"
Etc
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
I think the concept of this game was great but it was tough to follow or really understand. Fantastic first effort of hosting though

I would be up for a good old fashioned Mafia format soon where it’s all about influence, deception and good Old fashioned detective work.

I’m happy to host one after Mada game
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
Why didn't you answer Orz or me with all the clues to Bounty role we put out there that only a Bounty would know?
"Boiled"
"Wallet"
"So many questions"
"Butterfly's"
"Walking in the sand"
Etc

You guys made it kind of obvious that you were BH, and I didn't want to give myself away. I knew you were BH with the 70% thing in Anax and I thought I made it clear when I said that I was 75% sure on Peri's identity.
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
"Boiled"
"Wallet"
"So many questions"
"Butterfly's"
"Walking in the sand"
Etc
Also I didn't retire ant when I should've because Pyg told me that if I accidentally retired a human, I would be moved to one of the human factions. So I was waiting on someone that's uad over 60% certainty and Ant only had 50%