Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 68 of 69
Abs wrote:
Lol yep but was hard on my own and to Last until night 6, was never going to happen
antrison wrote:
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:39

You are a regular human just trying to make their way through life on earth.

Your job is: Police officer

Your starting balance is: $20000

Your amount needed to emigrate is: $32000

Your salary is $1000 a a day, plus every night that you investigate someone you get $1500 overtime pay

The price of your investigations is: $0
Every night you may choose to investigate a player and learn what their occupation is and their current balance.

You have 5 possible actions during the day and night.

Sleep: You perform no night action, but also protect yourself from the dangers of the night.

Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action, but leaves you open to night kills.

Visit(Day or Night): You visit a player of your choice, if you own a hovercar, you DO NOT start with a hovercar(#Visit Player)

Message: You can send one 25 word message to a player of your choice, once per day(#message player: <message>;)

Emigrate: If you have enough money, you may emigrate and leave the game completely, all of your extra money is transferred to a player of your choice.
antrison wrote:
I knew ABS was a chickenhead. I loved that the role was just to create chaos. Almost like it was hand picked. :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think faction 3 had enough to emirate from the start of the game - mailman needed only 10k (if what i heard after the game ended is correct) and cop needed 32k + 10k for 2 cars and 5k for 2 pets = 57k blue started w 5k, ant w 20k, and peri w 40k = 65k on hand
so really all they needed to do was find each other (blue claimed mailman) and get peri killed after she gifted her money.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
antrison
I knew ABS was a chickenhead. I loved that the role was just to create chaos. Almost like it was hand picked. :)

Lol you investigated me? Why didn’t you say?
Bluegoetz wrote:
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:38

You are a regular human just trying to make their way through life on earth.

Your job is: Mailman

Your starting balance is: $25000

Your amount needed to emigrate is: $35000

You have a salary of $1200 a day.

The price of your Delivery is: $50
Once per day you can choose to read a message(#read <player>;) and three times per game you can choose to withhold said message(#withhold <player>;)

You have 5 possible actions during the day and night.

Sleep: You perform no night action, but also protect yourself from the dangers of the night.

Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action, but leaves you open to night kills.

Visit(Day or Night): You visit a player of your choice, if you own a hovercar, you DO NOT start with a hovercar(#Visit Player)

Message: You can send one 25 word message to a player of your choice, once per day(#message player: <message>;)

Emigrate: If you have enough money, you may emigrate and leave the game completely, all of your extra money is transferred to a player of your choice
2ofclubs wrote:
My investigations;
Lando 70% of HUMAN
Antrison 50-50 android human.

I killed #Retire Player ThickTalon 
Action was submitted to retire Ant but assume emigrate was submitted 1st.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Bounty hunters deserved the win with the early destruction of all androids.
(Even if it was handed to you on a silver platter lol)
periwinkle wrote:
Bluegoetz
Bounty hunters deserved the win with the early destruction of all androids.
(Even if it was handed to you on a silver platter lol)

Really blue was the one who won it for our team. If he didn't put out the call for faction 3 I'm not sure how we would have found each other. Also I overlooked the fact that one of us had to die....duh...so that was good that tenn reached out to us....I was being difficult..lol.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i stand corrected - mailman needed 35k and cop needed 32k + 10k for 2 cars and 5k for 2 pets = 82k
blue started w 25k, ant w 20k, and peri w 40k = 85k on hand
so really all they needed to do was find each other (blue claimed mailman) and get peri killed after she gifted her money.
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I wanna say that Tenn was MVP for this game, he really coordinated his own faction... He also was able to talk to so many people that it made him the one with the most info.
Eat my dust.