Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 62 of 69
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
the only other person i have a chat open with is peri and she did not want to discuss our 2 factions working together so i moved on to faction 1. neither have the BH wanted my help.

so based on all that has been revealed - either faction 1 will win today or BH will win tonight

Yes, who is a BH then, if you know everything? How can you help me tenn?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 12 minutes ago 
Post #916
Yes, who is a BH then, if you know everything?
since you asked - BH are orz, 2oc, and jkl (if there are 3 of them)
that leaves ant, ryo, and abs as dog dealer, cop, or neutral (if i say who is who now - BH will kill him and win immediately - maybe)
How can you help me tenn?
the only way i see is if you or somebody on your team assures me that you (all of you) will gift me all assets if you are in the position of losing and have no hope of winning
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #899
If anax took Tens deal, he would have been doubled cross.

as far as i can remember - i have never double-crossed anyone in mafia, nor lied (mislead maybe), nor gone back on my word. if you know of one = jog my memory (i am getting old) - but i have absolutely been wrong in my deductions many times and i believe what others tell me (to my downfall)
voting hood off does equal a faction 1 win - we (faction 2) have about 61k of the needed 79k , faction 1 has about 47k of the needed 95k (see post 807 on pg 54 for the $ numbers) - our 61 plus their 47 is 108k = emigrate
Maybe I should say you would have flew the coop and left him behind. No ill intended Ten.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Post #916
that leaves ant, ryo, and abs as dog dealer, cop, or neutral (if i say who is who now - BH will kill him and win immediately - maybe)
the only way i see is if you or somebody on your team assures me that you (all of you) will gift me all assets if you are in the position of losing and have no hope of winning
You know much less about this game than you think you do, Tenn
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
Post #923
You know much less about this game than you think you do, Tenn
as i stated, that is very possible - i tend to want to believe the info i am given
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Post #916
yeah that's right I am BH/cop/doc/droid/neutral who investigated myself, stold my own car, saved Lando, outed droid, saved myself on nights of no kills, has tons of cash, peddling counterfeit animals all while begging for info/vistors/alliances. I also recruited Ant Ryo and Abs to hunt.
Where do you get it's a Dog dealer and there is a neutral?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no reason for me to respond to any of that unless you have a way that gives me a glimmer of hope that i can win - and i am looking all over for that
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Post #916
This is coming out of left field...since when was I a bounty hunter???
2ofclubs wrote:
Peri do you have an animal forsale?
It can be a clone. Hopeful if I get a chance I can fool a TSA.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.